Status: One part, finished.

Anyone I Wanna Be

One of One.

I glanced around the yard, keeping an eye out for my mother. This kind of thing would have been okay when I was six, but not now as a seventeen year old; it'd just be strange now, crawling into a bush.

After seeing that the coast was clear, I dropped to my knees and crawled through the scratchy branches and into the miniscule clearing in the middle of the bush. It wasn't even big enough for me to crouch in comfortably, to be honest.

But that didn't matter, because I just slipped down the hole that my foot teetered on the edge of and waited to feel the earth beneath my feet, or ass, again.

"Who are you today, sir?" A small voice asked me, and I turned to see a small armadillo looking up at me curiously.

I looked up at the perfectly blue sky for a moment pensively, before looking down at him again. "I am...Today I am Marlon Brando. Who might you be?" same routine every time I come down here and the only thing that changes is what I call myself.

So of course I know that he's going to reply with 'Chester,' and he does, just like usual. I smiled down at him, making my way over a small bridge and into a small garden with a bench in the centre.

"Here, sir." Chester handed me an acoustic guitar and smiled, "Do anything you want, be anyone you wanna be."

There's a place I go when I'm alone
Do anything I want, be anyone I wanna be
But it is us I see
And I cannot believe I'm falling
♠ ♠ ♠
That's all. One of one.
Comment. :]