Status: In Progress

Unobtainable

Warning + Copyright

This story has been brewing in my mind for over a year. It's an original idea that I will be extremely upset if someone steals. In fact, let's just say I'm good with karma curses and you will get one hand delivered to you electronically via teleportation by Buddha himself and that bitch is 600 pounds and slaps hard, let me tell ya. That may sound funny, but please - on a serious note, don't steal my ideas or my story. I reserve the copyright to this story and it's a personal one to me that I may actually get published. I like sharing my stories, but being original is very important and I urge you to find your own idea.

Now for the warning: This story contains some extremely intense situations and disturbing story content such as: rape, forced conception, murder, torture, insanity and some scenes that you probably shouldn't be eating while reading. This is the ONLY trigger warning that you will receive. Please proceed with caution. I will have 2 versions. An original version and a One Direction version that a friend of mine wanted to read. That one will be available and published after writing some changes. This one is the original version. I will have the 1D story clearly titled when it's up. Any feedback is welcomed, as long as it's constructive. I'm not a crazy bitch, so comments like that will be responded back to with random facts about me and - I really don't want to bore people to death with my life of random facts. Come here to read with an open mind and for those who proceed, thank you all very much for your time. Introduction coming in a few!