Status: New Story

The O' Driscoll

The Way It is

It was spreading like wild fire the death of Colm O'Driscoll was finally completed. Rival gangs celebrating and outlaws becoming more dangerous every second, laws getting more stricker it was all bad.

My dad protected me through everything, he wasn't always good at times but he loved me. I was his heart and he did everything he could to keep the bad people away from me. I don't know what he would do all I know is that whoever disrespected me or wronged me they was never seen in this world again. I heard crazy stories about how the gang would rob, stab, shoot, kill , rape and literally do anything to keep their family safe.

I loved my dad and I always will, no one and I mean no one knew the bond me and him had. I'll Avenged the men that did this too you then we will see who has the last laugh.

Dutch Van Der Linde and Auther Morgan was the two guys he spoke about nearly everyday rather it was how bad people they were or how he would kill them slowly and torture them for what they did to his brother.

I didn't know them at all just heard bad things about them and especially about the blackwater incident. How sloppy were they? Really sloppy especially dutch.

Just the thought of him passes me off, they did my daddy wrong.

I laid back on the bed in the abandoned home that I came across on the road. Poor bastards should've just left me alone but instead the execution they both got was rather satisfying. O'Driscolls always win