Out Of This World

A Single Bullet

Sixteen years ago, a single bullet fell from the sky, hitting the ground and creating an impact equivalent to that of a fallen meteorite. Upon further examination, the bullet was found to hold many secrets, supernatural and from way beyond our time. The United State's forces did everything in their violent power to protect it, but it was beyond their control when the bullet hatched.

Over the next twenty one days, twenty more bullets were found all over the world. Everyday another one hatched, the hatchlings being much the same as human kin, except for the tranquility of pearly blue skin. On the fortysecond day of this inter-galactic escapade, the ships landed.

They came, more beautiful, more supernaturally gifted and more intelligent than anything Earth had ever witnessed before. They wanted peace, and peace they got. They had peace for one and twenty days. Twenty one days were needed, to gather the correct equipment to test and destroy these creatures. To test and destroy these aliens.

They were carried off, in secret at first, and one by one they would disappear from their families. One by one, they’d be burned and frozen, stabbed and gutted, lazered and pumped with chemicals strong enough to take the breath of a human in a single inhalation. And one by one, they’d be discovered; dead in the toxic waste pit later known as The National Disposal Sight of Unidentified Foreign Objects.

Two girls from Vanna, loved two soldiers from Earth. Two soldiers from Earth, loved two girls from Vanna. One night -as predicted- the girls disappeared. The same night, the soldiers woke with bullets pressed to their hands. With these bullets, now hatched and squirming, the soldiers resigned from the army and as young men they ventured far away to the southern depths of Earth. To Australia, where no harm could ever come to the half kin they named Ben and Kimberley.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that was a bit cheesy but please dont get turned off I promise it gets better.
Comment please! lack of comments is the reason why I'm so slow on my other stories. No motivation :(
Love Aidyn