Status: ongoing

Nightclub Romance

Part 1

Warm, glistening bodies pressed firmly against one another bumping, grinding, nothing could be more sensual. There was no better way to spend a Friday night after a stressful day. She had come straight from work not even bothering to change out of her business attire. A grey pencil skirt clung to her lower body for dear life stopped just at her knee. A small, yet alluring slit on the left side provided the fabric its only reprieve. A thin almost see-through white blouse fell off her shoulder, simple yet professional, yet showed off the soft delicate skin around her shoulders and neck. On the ride over, she pulled her hair from its bun, letting her long flowing locks dance over her shoulder, and touched up the deep red shade of her lipstick.

The music was deafening, the bass vibrated through her body like a well-designed toy, she loved every moment of it and couldn’t keep her hips from swaying with the music. The lights around the dance floor flashed in reds, blues, purples, and whites, helping to blind her to those around her, making her focus just on feeling the experience. All of which aided in relieving her stress from the week. As her hips swayed, she felt large hands landing on her waist Being pulled back into a solid masculine frame caused her to moan, rather unintentionally, and forced her meaty rump to press firmly into his hips. Her face flushed as she felt his length between her cheeks. But it did nothing to stop her hips from continuing to sway and grind on him, using his body for her own pleasure.

Just as her body shimmered with sweat, his body glistened. His clothing, a white button-down dress shirt with rolled sleeves and dark denim jeans were tight against his toned, muscular body to begin with but the sweat made the clothing stick to every nook and cranny of his muscles and length. She was in no better shape, her clothing already clung to every curve of her body, leaving little to the imagination of what lay beneath, even the outline of her lingerie was evident.

She gasped, feeling his hands drifting from her waist and sliding over her stomach to her hips. His hands lingered on her every curve, sending electricity through her body. She leaned her body into his, matching his rhythm, rocking, and swaying to the music. Her own hands dance up her body. From her hips, her fingers lightly traced his masculine forearms, over her own chest, along his neck, and landing on his defined jawline. She could feel the goosebumps forming on his glistening skin and hear the soft grunt in her ear as she pulled his face down to her lips. Hungrily she devoured his kiss, and he was all too eager to return her desire. She was surprised to feel how soft his lips were, she wanted more and more. Nibbling and sucking on his bottom lips her tongue waited impatiently for entry. Once she received entry she took as much as she could, their saliva mixing aided to the pleasure of the moment. Enough so, that they both let out little moans, first him and then her in response. The two had their own private dance, moving back and forth from one mouth to the other enjoying the sweetness of each other’s taste.

Finally, their dance broke as they gasped for breath, her dark eyes fluttered close and her head relaxed on his shoulder. His breathing was hot and ragged, clearly not just from the kiss. Feeling the warm moisture from his breath on the nape of her neck caused her to moan and rock her head to the side. He had gotten a taste of this woman, now he wanted....no needed to taste more. He could smell the sweet scent flowing from her body. As soon as their kiss broke, he drew in a deep breath his mouth eagerly moving to her neck, tasting her salty-sweetness, it only increased his desire to taste more of the woman grinding on him. They had already built up the beat on the dance floor. Now they needed to go somewhere to feel the bass drop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part 2 coming next week