‹ Prequel: Fighting Fire
Status: based on real life events // 2021

What Could've Been

Confessions

It had felt like hours since she sent that message to him, but realistically it had only been minutes. She was terrified to even send it, but she had to get it off her chest even if he didn’t feel the same way. She could somehow move past it, but she wouldn’t be able to move on without telling him how she felt.

I feel so embarrassed to even be saying anything to you and I hate that I feel this way. But ever since I’ve met you years ago, I had been attracted to you. I knew that when we agreed on a friends with benefits situation that it would get me into trouble. For the longest time, I have tried to avoid how I felt about you. I have tried to ignore those feelings hoping they would go away, but they didn’t. Two years later, and I’m deeply in love with you. I understand if you don’t feel the same way but I can’t hide it anymore. I can’t move on without telling you how I feel. I know that I shouldn’t have said anything, but I couldn’t hide it anymore.

He had seen her message but hadn’t responded yet and that was the part that scared her the most. What if he didn’t feel the same way? What if he never talked to her again? It was the what if’s that scared her more than anything and she wasn’t sure what she would do if he didn’t feel the same way.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a shame that this guy that I'm in love with doesn't feel the same way. It's actually a slap in the face and I'm working my way over it, but easier said than done. At least writing my feelings out helps. thanks to those that are reading this. <3