Status: Currently working on

Residuum

The Unaccompanied Minors Series, takes the reader through the zombie apocalypse through the eyes of teens, tweens and even children.

The first novel Residuum follows two soon to be seniors, Winter and Beau as they discover that they are more capable than they ever imagined. It's not just about fighting hoards of zombies, but facing the trauma of losing the world they had once known.

Survival isn't a new concept to Winter Williams, growing up in the swampy back country of Florida in her two bedroom trailer with her abusive step-father and alcoholic mother. Horror striking even before she knew the dead had risen Winter had one foot out the door and the itch to grab the nearest greyhound full focus of her mind before she ended up in jail.

Beau Smithson grew up listening to the Seminole folklore of his maternal grandfather. Raised off the reservation after the death of his parents, Beau grew up with a strong sense of right and wrong and a hero complex that most likely will get him killed one day if he didn't have Winter to remind him of how stupid his half though but full hearted plans were.

Neither was ready for the end of the world, Winter with her anger issues and inability bond with others, Beau with his bleeding heart and less than thought out plans. Yet, together they might just stand a chance...

(Also I'd love comments on editing ideas and general advice or thoughts!)

Mature Audiences: gore, violence, sexual violence, drug use.
  1. Chapter 1: Winter
    Prologue (sexual violence, chapter is optional)
  2. Chapter 2: Beau
    The Beginning