Status: This story is actually a new story I actually completed so I am just uploading it. Comment and review this story!

Different Worlds

Different Worlds 14 (Jazmin's POV)

As I am walking with my group of friends to their classes, I hear one of my friends who is named Juni looks at me suggesting "There's a party at Britney's house for the freshman and current students on Saturday night." She suggests "Jazmin, you should come with us and this party is a massive opportunity for you to make some friends." I reply back "I'll give it a thought." Juni smiles "Okay and just let me know your decision beforehand."

I smile back at her as she goes in the classroom with most of our friends Evan and Julie behind her. As they leave, I walk back to the stairs to see Matt walking upstairs asking "I haven't seen you around lately and where are you going right now?" I respond "Me neither...it's just those assignments and midterms coming up plus I'm going home actually." Matt replies "Oh I wanted to speak to you about the party at one of your friend's house and I have a music class coming in another hour or so." I reply back "Wait really? I was going to ask you about it."

I joke "Mind reader." Matt laughs "Yeah sure." I ask "So my friend Juni want me to go to that party but I really don't want to however Juni told me the party is a great opportunity for me to meet some people and gain new friends...what should I do?" Matt looks at me asking "Is she pressuring you to go to this party?" I nod "Yeah most likely."

Matt advises "Don't go if you don't want to and it's obvious your "friends" are pressuring you to go to the party for some odd reason." Matt's right. If my new found friends do actually consider me then they wouldn't have keep pressuring me. I nod "You're absolutely correct Matt and I'm not going to the party but what if they turn on me?" Matt defends me "Then they weren't actually true friends and I got your back."

I smile as I hug him "You are really a good friend Matt." He waves goodbye and I start to leave the college.