Status: This story is actually a new story I actually completed so I am just uploading it. Comment and review this story!

Different Worlds

Different Worlds (Matt's Prologue)

At the dining room, I was preparing the dining table for my family until I see my older sister Julia with my mother and my father chattering. Automatically I want to know so I asked "What are you guys talking about?" Julia looks to my father Bob as if he knows something so Bob announces "Your sister is getting a job interview at a hospital here in California." Of course as I predicted...my older sister is getting a job interview here in California. My mom and dad hug her in front of me congratulating her.

I stare at them sadly wishing my parents would love me like they love my older sister Julia. As I am setting up the dining table, my older sister Julia walks by me so I said my congratulations "Congratulations on getting a job interview sis." She looks back at me smiling softly "Thanks Matt...I appreciate it." Julia whispers "You don't hate me? Don't you?" I shake my head "No I don't...I never will."

I questioned "Why would you think that Matt?" She answers "Cause you didn't seem happy when mom and dad were congratulating me." I want to lie but Julia knows me really well. I couldn't lie to her so I basically responded "I don't hate you sis but I wish mom and dad would treat me like how you been treated." I continued "You graduating college with job interviews and shit while mom and dad thinks of my dreams of being a singer for a rock bands like nothing." Julia automatically hugs me and I hug her in return.

As she is hugging me, she whispers "Is this why you're going to college for music?" I sighed while nodding "Yes but I want to graduate so I could get opportunities for the band." Julia smiles softly "I'm with you Matt...you aren't alone." I hug her back thanking "You're the best sister ever...I love you Jules." My mom comes by to inform us "Hey guys! Dinner is on the table so let's all eat together."

As soon my mom Sofia says "Dinner's ready.", I look at the dining table with rice, salad, homemade pasta and other delicious food that is begging for me to eat. Now me and my older sister Julia sit at the dining table with my parents about to enjoy dinner.