Status: This story is actually a new story I actually completed so I am just uploading it. Comment and review this story!

Different Worlds

Different Worlds 20 (Matt's POV)

Me and Brian get out of my car to go inside of the Smith-Johnson house to see familiar college students partying and drinking a shitload of beers. I also could hear the loud booming rap music playing in the background. Brian turns to me asking "Matt, you know where is your female friend is?" I reply "Let's look all over the place until we find her and bring her home to her mother who is worried as shit." Brian asks "You never told me how she looks like and her name?"

Now Brian mentions it, I never actually told him what Jazmin looks like so I might as well. I describe to Brian "Alright her name is Jazmin and she is a short person with a navy blue long sleeve with regular jeans plus she's wearing black Nikes." Brian looks at me "Alright let's find her before some asshole takes advantage of her." Me and Brian go onto our separate ways in the Smith Johnson house. I check the last location Jazmin was at which was the living room with her "college buddies" which me and Brian saw ditch her alone with a party filled with strangers.

She isn't here nor at the kitchen as well. Jazmin isn't downstairs but I got a feeling she is upstairs. Brian comes back jogging to inform me "Matt, I checked the pool area and she isn't there so you think she's with a dude?" Jazmin doesn't seem like the type of girl to sleep around with anyone so I answer to Brian "Honestly she doesn't even sleep around Brian." Before I could even reply back to Brian, I hear a loud female scream "Get the fuck off of her you fucking asshole!"

Automatically me and Brian run upstairs and passing the partygoers along the way. Me and Brian stop in our tracks to see Jazmin who looks intoxicated and on the verge of passing out. Me and Brian goes to her and I look at Brian "Yeah she needs to go home now before her mom freaks the fuck out."
♠ ♠ ♠
This Chapter will mentions of drinking and attempt of sexual Assault so be warned!