Status: This story is actually a new story I actually completed so I am just uploading it. Comment and review this story!

Different Worlds

Different Worlds 22 (Matt's POV)

As Jazmin is recovering from her hangover, I couldn't help but to wonder why would her so called friends leave and ditch her potentially could have been taken advantage of from a stranger. Therefore I know what I have to do which is to find answers and confront Jazmin's so called friends. Now as I am walking into the campus cafeteria to get a bottle of water until I see Jazmin's circle of so called friends being confronted by a group of students who are just as angry I was at the party. All I hear is Juni being in denial "I don't know what any of you are talking about." Once Juni says that load of bullshit from her mouth, I move towards her scoffing "Are you kidding me Juni?"

I rant "We all saw you and your friends leave Jazmin with a stranger and you left her when she needed you the most and you have the audacity to deny your involvement." Juni shouts "Jazmin won't believe you...she's too simple minded to believe you." Before I'm going to say something, Jazmin scoffs "What? I'm simple minded to believe my own best friend?" I am amazed to see Jazmin who I thought was recovering from what she experienced and her hangover actually standing up for herself. Juni tries to apologize "Look Jazmin, I didn't even mean it like that."

Jazmin argues "Yes you did and I trusted you but you broke my trust when you and your friends abandoned me at the party." Jazmin continues to argue "As far I am concerned, this "friendship" is over and I have so much better friends who actually take care of me and treat me way better than you guys ever did." The next thing that happens is Jazmin walks away flipping her former friends off which is well deversed. I catch up to her and ask "How did you know?" She turns around answering "It didn't take me long to know I was abandoned at the party by my former so called friends."

I turn to her "I never thought you were the confrontational type Jazmin...guess I was wrong then." She looks at me joking "Watch out for the quiet ones." I speak nicely "I'm so glad you are okay Jazmin." She smiles at me and hugs me which I hug her in return. Jazmin questions "Do you have a class or your day is done for today?"

I answer "I am finished for today and besides I'm pretty hungry." She asks "Do you want to leave and get something to eat?" You know, it's like Jazmin is like a mind reader like did you read my mind? I chuckle "Did you read my mind Jazmin?" She looks at me shrugs "Maybe."

We both laugh then I declare "Let's get out of here." The two of us leave the campus to get something to eat and go home.