Status: This story is actually a new story I actually completed so I am just uploading it. Comment and review this story!

Different Worlds

Different Worlds 24 (Matt's POV)

As I leave the classroom when the professor dismissed the class, I couldn't help but to feel the guilt for being a douchebag to Jazmin. She wanted to help but I really had to be an asshole to her just because something terrible happened to my older sister Julia. I really need to apologize to Jazmin and tell her the truth. I leave the campus building to go to my car. As I am going to start up my car in the campus parking lot, I see Jazmin walking by and ready to go home.

Once I saw her, I needed to say something and apologize to her so I go up to her running to her yelling "Jazmin, can we talk please?" She looks at me raising an eyebrow on her face "I'm not sure if I want to be honest with you." I confess to her "I'll tell you the truth and I'm sorry that I am an asshole to you in the hallway." Jazmin stares at me unsure on if she should forgive me but I really don't blame her if she doesn't forgive me because If I was in her position, I wouldn't forgive me either. She declares "You know I want to forgive you Matt but apart of me doesn't so I'll give you a chance to prove me wrong."

I reply back "Oh so Jazmin...do you want something to eat?" She nods "Yes." We both go to my car and get inside of the car. As I am driving to the McDonalds Drive-thru, I could feel the silent tension between me and Jazmin. I break the silent tension by apologizing "Jazmin, I am deeply apologizing for treating you like an asshole and avoiding you."

She replies accepting "I know it's okay Matt." I shake my head "No it's not Jazmin...I behaved like an asshole towards you because something terrible happened in my family." She interrupts me "Wait what happened to your family Matt?" As soon Jazmin said that to me, I already know what I'm going to say and it's going to hurt me when I'm going to say this.