Status: This story is actually a new story I actually completed so I am just uploading it. Comment and review this story!

Different Worlds

Different Worlds 26 (Matt's POV)

As I am speeding away, now is the time to tell Jazmin the truth about why I avoided her and been an asshole towards her. I reveal "You know I have avoided you for two weeks and that has to do with something that happened in my family especially with my older sister." I continue to reveal "My sister Julia unfortunately got into a car accident and my parents had the audacity to blame me for the accident." She replies "I don't know what to say...I'm sorry that happened to you and how is she?" I reply "She's getting better and her job is helping her recover which is good."

She confides "Matt, I don't blame you for avoiding me because I would have done the same if something like that were to happen to my family." She questions "Are you okay Matt?" I truthy answers "I'll get there and I'm going to be dropping out." She replies "I'm going to miss your presence Matt and honestly just do what you do is best for you Matt." I agree and thank her for her understanding "I'm going to miss you Jazmin but thank you for understanding and being there for me."