Status: This story is actually a new story I actually completed so I am just uploading it. Comment and review this story!

Different Worlds

Different Worlds 1 (Matt's POV)

When my parents drop me in front of the UCLA building, my mother Sofia smiles at me "Me and your father are very proud of you for doing this instead of that band stuff." I mentally roll my eyes at her. At this point, I am so sick of my parents treating me like an afterthought so I am going to say my peace. I speak my truth "First off, I am still doing the band dream mom and this is a way for me to get opportunities." I continue to rant "Second of off, I am so tired of having to explain to you guys especially you are both my parents who treat me like an afterthought."

None of them said or attempt to say anything so I get out of their car with my backpack. I turn away to see them speed away. I mutter to myself as I turn around "Why do I even bother?" Did I went too far with my parents? What is going to happen with my relationship with my parents?

I need to calm down and regain my focus so I take out my black IPhone and listen to some music before I go to my first class of the day. I play my music and take out my airpods to listen. I sit next to a small Hispanic girl who is writing while listening to some Megadeth which is unexpected. Seems like she needs a friend so I'll be her friend.