Status: This story is actually a new story I actually completed so I am just uploading it. Comment and review this story!

Different Worlds

Different Worlds 3 (Matt's POV)

Me and Jazmin are currently walking into the building. I see students all over the huge campus talking to their friends and walking to their classes. I turn to Jazmin who looks stunned and saddened by the whole atmosphere. I see her sigh sadly. Even though me and her just met, It seems to me that she never had a friend before.

Jazmin looks at me raising an eyebrow asking "Are you okay Matt?" I look back at her nodding "Yeah I was thinking about you." She blushes "Woah we just met Matt." Let's get something clear guys! I don't have a crush on Jazmin. I am starting to like Jazmin as a friend.

I respond to her "It's nothing like that Jazmin." I reveal "Even though we just met, I can tell you don't seem the type of person to make friends since you are so shy and quiet so that's why I would like to be your friend." She looks back at me with hope in her brown eyes "I actually don't mind Matt." Before I leave to my first class, Jazmin puts her pinky finger promising "Pinky promise?"

I smile and put my pink with hers "Pinky promise." We exchange numbers and head to our classes in the building.