Status: This story is actually a new story I actually completed so I am just uploading it. Comment and review this story!

Different Worlds

Different Worlds 5 (Matt's POV)

At the end of my second class. my professor dismisses the class "See you all this Wednesday and remember to come to class every Monday and Wednesday so you don't get left behind and miss out on critical days and moments." Before I leave, my professor reminds "Remember, we'll officially begin on Wednesday so it is very essential for you all to be here." Wow, this Wednesday is when shit is about to go down. I leave the classroom wondering where Jazmin is so I take out my IPhone to go onto my messages to text her. I was about to text her until I hear familiar voices around me so I turn around to see Jazmin with some of her classmates.

She sees me and looks at her new friends to say goodbye to them. She does and they leave waving goodbye to her while checking me out. Jazmin must have told them about me. She approaches me asking "So I guess you have seen my new friends then?" I answer back "Yup they seem nice and what did you tell them about me?"

She replies "I said to them that he's cool and he's not my boyfriend." I laugh out loud questioning "Really? They thought I was your boyfriend?" Jazmin nods while replying to me "Yes but I explained to them that you are my first best friend and we just met in the morning." I ask "You have another class today or you're done for today?" Jazmin replies "Not really...I'm done for today."

She asks "You want to leave to eat something and go home?" I laugh replying "I was going to literally ask you the same thing so yes." Jazmin jokes "I must be a mind reader then." Me and Jazmin leave to go downstairs to get some food and go home together. We leave through the lobby so we're in front of the building.

I take out my black shades to put them on since I am already feeling the California heat. Jazmin looks at me snickering "You look like a whole bodyguard with those on Matt!" I playfully joke "You wouldn't understand since you're short Jazmin!" She gasps dramatically "Matt, we just met in the morning and now you bring up the short jokes?! Rude!" I apologize to her "Okay you're right Jazmin...my fault midget."

She tries to kick me but I run away from her teasing "Ha! Ha!"