The Crinkled Page

Lark Phillips' life has undergone a radical transformation. She is a new mom to her six-month-old son Westley and has decided to step away from her full-time job to raise him. Her husband, Todd, fully supports her decision to stay home and care for their child. While there are undoubtedly some long, sleepless nights and moments of uncertainty as she navigates the complexities of motherhood, Lark wouldn't have it any other way. She revels in the joys of sharing her passions with Westley, particularly her love of books. Lark was fortunate enough to inherit a vast collection of children's books from her mother, which she happily reads to Westley every chance she gets. One evening, after putting Westley to bed, Lark is unwinding when an old book she read to her baby earlier catches her eye. Although exhausted and aware of the risks of sleep-deprivation, she notices something peculiar. Could it be possible that the pages of the book are moving? Lark shakes off the sensation, but what if there is more to this book than she ever imagined? Could it be that this old book holds the key to an incredible adventure, or perhaps, something more sinister? As events unfold, Lark's world is shattered, and she finds herself in an unfamiliar and terrifying situation. She must learn to trust her instincts and rise to the challenge of keeping her family safe. Will she be able to navigate the treacherous waters ahead and bring her family home? Lark's journey is both riveting and inspiring, showcasing the strength and resilience of a determined mother on a mission.