Status: A quick drabble one shot that might be turned into a chaptered story if anyone likes it!

Twin Flame

01/01

{Spencer's POV}

"She's never even seen me before, how do you know she's going to like me?" "What's not to like about you? You're funny, smart, a horror junkie, and you're smokin hot. Trust me, she'll like you."

I fidgeted with the hem of my shirt nervously as the words of my best friend Ricky echoed in my head. He had set me up on a blind date with a good friend of his from back home but I had never even seen a picture or knew her name. But he insisted that none of that mattered, because he just knew she was going to be a match for me. I was currently seated in the lobby of her hotel, anxiously anticipating her arrival. Low and behold, when she descended down the stairs, did I realize that I was looking at myself in the mirror. Her eyes struck me first as she reached the last step, smiling sweetly at me. "You must be Spencer." Her voice rang in my ears like sweet nothings. She wore a loose fitting 'Scream' sweatshirt with a pair of tight black jeans that hugged every curve of her body perfectly. The thick eyeliner made her eye color pop and the lip gloss on her lips made them look mouthwatering. I was awestruck. "I'm Aiden." She sticks out her hand for me to shake but I can't help it as I place a kiss on the top. "You're absolutely breathtaking, if I'm being honest. It's nice to finally meet you, Aiden. I've heard so much about you from Ricky these past few weeks. Are you ready to go?" She nods simply, letting me lead the way out to the waiting car that was going to be taking us to the movie theater.

The entire fifteen minute ride there we talked about trivial things that made my heart flutter in excitement. She loved and adored every single thing that I did. Horror movies, Halloween, music, rainy weather, starry skies, even the same damn type of food. "I hope you like scary movies." I say to her with a devious wink as we head inside. She lets out a gorgeous laugh which makes me grin with pride. We sit in the very back away from other patrons as the lights start to dim, starting to show the film previews. She lets me rest my arm over shoulders without hesitation. "Don't worry, I'll make sure to turn to you if I need protecting." She's witty and not afraid to speak her mind, I was already falling in love without even realizing it. "I'm great at keeping the monsters away, you're in the right hands." Throughout most of the entire film we made lighthearted jokes and shared our most inner thoughts. Everything she said or did was an exact mimic of my own. "What do you say we end this early and go for a nice walk?" Her eyes perk up at the sound of that. "The moon is full too, it would be absolutely amazing to wander outside with you." And so without haste we leave the comfort of the auditorium and head for the cool September night air. I hold the door open for her, making slight giggle slip out. "You're quite the gentleman, aren't you Mr. Charnas?" With a slight bow I laugh too. "That's my father, just call me Spence." She twirls a piece of hair between her fingers while rolling her eyes playfully. "Ok then, Spence. Where exactly are we headed off to now?"

Thinking quickly as to not keep her waiting, I simply say it's a surprise. She reluctantly follows alongside me, causing me to instinctively grab ahold of her hand. Soon realizing what I had just done, I pull it away swiftly in embarrassment only for her to take it back. "No no, it's fine, I don't mind. In fact, I very much welcome it." Her voice is softer and more serene than before and it's making me go insane. We hold hands while we keep walking towards our destination, a warm feeling coming over me. I don't know how to explain everything that I was feeling at that moment but a pure sense of bliss was the best way to describe it loosely. "Ah, here we are finally. After you, sweetheart." Her face forms a joyous beam as we step inside of the old cemetery. Most might see this as a morbid and albeit downright unnatural type of thing to do especially on a date, but to people like Aiden and I, this was true romance. I lead us up a steep incline towards a marbled bench that rests near the mausoleum. I pat the spot beside me for her to take and she does ever so gracefully. Her eyes are glowing in the moonlight reflecting off of her soft, pale skin and if I had it my way I would have kissed her right then and there. She notices me staring and a smirk plays on her lips now. "You know, Spencer, I'd have to say that this has been the most amazing date thus far that I have ever been on. I think Ricky did a great job setting the two of us up. Wouldn't you agree?" I feel like I'm under a spell by the way she intoxicates me with that angelic voice of hers. "Couldn't agree more, actually. In my personal opinion, if we're being honest, I feel as if I've known you my entire life. I feel like I'm looking at myself when I look at you. You're like a mirror into my soul."

Her mouth hangs slightly open after that and immediately I feel as if I had said too much far too soon. But clearly I'm proven wrong when she takes my hand into hers, looking deeply into me. "I feel the same way about you. From the moment I laid my eyes on you I knew that you were that soul from a past life I've been constantly looking for. Right now, the stars are all aligned in favor of us. This is going to sound incredibly cliché and probably far fetched, but I believe you're my twin flame, Spencer. You think the same things I do, you feel the same way that I do, that spark I feel when I'm next to you, it's almost like magic. And I'm really sorry if it comes off as something too unbelievable or lame to understand and I totally respect your decision if you want to end this date right here and now beca-" I don't let her finish on the adorable rant that she was currently on, because I agreed full heartedly with everything that she had said. My lips found hers in a perfect mesh, fitting together beautifully like a missing puzzle piece as they started to dance in sync with each other. "Don't say another word, our hearts are already doing the talking for us."
♠ ♠ ♠
A quick one shot drabble of sorts that I thought was a cute idea in my head. I don't know. I don't really like how this came out in story form. I just really thoroughly think that Spencer of INK is gorgeous and his voice is insanely beautiful. Eh, enjoy! I hope!