I'm a Slut? You're a Slut!

Chapter 1

“Say cheese!” Came an excited yell from a bouncy platinum blonde haired boy, flashes going off every two seconds from the digital camera he happened to be holding in his hands. “Smile!”
“Its times like these I wish I’d never given him that camera for his birthday.” This voice belonged to a chocolate browned haired male, identical to the other in every way except the hair.
Twins.
“I think we all wish that.” A laugh joined into the jumble of voices, this source being the youngest looking of the bunch, purple and brown being the choice of hair at this particular time. The youngest well yes he was at the tender age of sixteen and a half.
“All except camera whore over there!” Two males happened to scream this, an extremely dark brown haired and a dyed dark red head, whilst pointing at the final boy in the consequence. The male with the midnight hair and pink streaks.

The said ‘camera whore’, who at the time had been making a selection of ultimate faces at the boy with the camera, murmured a muffled shut up as he buried his face into the twin’s lap his head had been resting on.
“Leave Ashton alone, just because you’re all jealous!” Fingers ran through the just about eighteen year olds hair, as the twin who happened to be called Nathan spoke, sticking his tongue out at everyone around him.
“Vanity it’s self? I’ll keep the two hours of sleep extra I can get in the morning.” A laugh echoed out from the red head, the one who went by the name of Lee, an arm being slung around his partner in screaming: Kalvin.
“Don’t knock the mirror people.” Piped in the platinum blonde, the slightly older twin who went by the name of Matt, as he snapped a photo of Gaz, the youngest of the group.

Banter flowed easily between the group of six males, no offence taken at any moment no matter how much they played up to it, mainly for the affection of other’s. It was a scene that often occurred in the fairly large garden that belonged to the family of Lee, by far the richest of the group, though none of them happened to be poor as such. Sure struggles happened, but they’d always help each other out, several already having moved out of their family homes. All of them seemed desperate to have their own place or had it already, all except for Lee, the oldest of the group at nineteen and a half; he was more than content in the luxury he lived in.

Laughter could be heard all around the area, the occasional scream or shout mixing into it all, something that could last for hours. After all they knew practically everything about each other, this being their seventh year as a full group, each having known one or the other long before they all fused together though.

“Come on, one last group photo before we all have to leave!” The excited yell came once more from Matt; no one took that camera off him, except perhaps Nathan for the odd photo or two.
With a group nod, they decided to make the eighteen and a half year old happy or at least feeling fulfilled in his task of getting one decent nearly full group picture.

With one final flash, a picture flashed up onto the screen of the digital camera: A kiss shared between Ashton and Nathan. Gaz spread across the legs of the affectionate duo. Kalvin hanging upside down off the bench. Lee grinning like a fool.

A perfect photo for a perfect group.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright I'll clear this up now.
Lee's the oldest at nineteen and a half. (Dark red dyed)
Kalvin's the second oldest at nineteen and a quarter. (Dark brown haired)
Matt and Natahn are twins at eighteen and a half. (Matt platinum. Nathan chocolate brown)
Ashton is eighteen and dating Nathan. (Black and pink)
Gaz is the youngest at sixteen and a half. (Brown and purple)

That should do it for now.

xox