One Way Tram

OWT-Part1-Hank

One Way Tram~Part1~Hank
Hank just stared at the ground. He just stared at the empty parking space outside the Bowl-o-Matic. ‘How could this happen to me? ’he thought,’ Out of all the people in Rosewood, my car gets stolen.’ The shiny red Buick was nothing special, it just got him from A to B. Without it, it seemed like the entire alphabet. He went bowling every Tuesday,with his best bud Tony. Nothing like this had ever happened before. He sunk his hand into his light brown hair. He was very skinny but not strong at all. He was on his second year of college during spring break.
Hank suddenly turned around to see Tony, black hair, brown eyes, a bit on the heavy side, come out of the rusty door and walk down to Hank. He stood beside him for what seemed like an half-hour, about how long it took Hank to get here, by car. But it was only half a minute. Suddenly he reached into his pocket and took out a small piece of paper, handed it to Hank, then slowly walked down the street without saying a word. Hank looked at the paper after Tony had left. It was a tram pass with two holes punched into the side.
Hank didn’t see it coming. He was suddenly pushed to the ground. He felt the pass snatched from his hand then heard running footsteps going down the sidewalk. He opened his eyes to see the back of an old brown trench coat and a dirty purple toboggan on his head. Realizing there was no way he could catch up, he got up, brushed the dirt off of him, and then turned to face the bowling alley. There was a big fat CLOSED sign on the door. Seeing that the tram was his only way home, he walked over to the tram stop bench and waited for his long ride home.
Part2~Tomika~By Pat Fisher
♠ ♠ ♠
Part 2 coming soon