Status: Back with a new story for the first time in three years. Everyone come say hello! 8/16/2022

Return Of The Knife Master

December 28, 2009 is a day that will be forever burned into every A7X fan’s mind, for it was the day that the incredibly witty, absolutely legendary, gentle hearted drummer made his exit from the world stage. For Brian, Johnny, Matt, and Zack, it was a day that their entire world shattered, and they knew from that day forward, life would never be the same.

Ten years later, the Avengedmen find themselves in a very unique position. As they prepared to meet up for the celebration of Jimmy’s life on that dreaded anniversary, the unthinkable happed. The Reverend Bartholomew Plague himself showed up in full on Knife Master style, and crashed the party. Yes, you heard right. Jimmy was back in the flesh, and the fact that he was alive and well wasn’t the only secret he’d been keeping all this time. He had truly found the key to life, and was all too ready to put it to good use in celebrating his return with his closest friends. The trouble was, just as had been the case prior to his assumed demise, his idea of a good time did not come with a warning label-and the guys were NOT prepared for what he had in mind.

Author’s Notes:

- As you can tell by the summary, Jimmy is alive and well in this story.
- My heart was broken with his passing as well, and though this is going to be a strange, lighthearted fic, I can assure you I will treat that date with as much respect as I can in this story.
- I am a very busy woman these days; I will update as I can.
- The more comments, messages and subscribers I get to the story, the more likely I am to update quicker.
- Their wives, children, and families may or may not appear in this story, or may be different than they are in real life; don't come after me if I end up choosing to go either of those routes. This fic is going to be hard enough to keep up with just the five of them.
- If you don't recognize a character's name or likeness, they're my own creation. Please don't borrow or steal them. Thanks!
- The story icon is courtesy of Google. I took each, morphed them together and added the text via Lunapic.

Rating:

This story is rated R for language so far, and in case I decide to put some intense, action packed scenes. The only trigger warning would be if you cannot handle mention of Dec 28th at all, but as I said, I will be gentle with it!