Characters book

Chris Cerulli

Also a personality description I found adding some of my own there
#1. The goofy side: In multiple interviews, Chris is always the type to crack a joke, or answer with goofy, sarcastic remarks. Chris always enjoys making his band mates and interviewers laugh, and of course, fans. In a video interview on YouTube, Chris was asked a series of questions, and one of them was as simple as,”Where are you from?”.Chris grinned and replied “PleasureTown, USA.” Everybody knows that Chris was born in Scranton, Pennsylvania, but his funny side always brings out the best in everybody.

#2: The metalhead – This is the side of Chris we all know and love. While on stage, Chris is not afraid to embrace his energetic, incredibly sexy, crazy metalhead personality. Off stage, Chris is just a regular guy, but when performing, his energy is WILD! During shows, Chris is never afraid to bring out his inner animal.He enjoys crowd surfing, head banging, and he is is not ashamed to scream his dear heart out. His energy gives the crowd energy, and when Chris goes wild, we all go wild. I know that in my heart I would give anything to see Chris and the boys perform live front row. That’d be the sickest show ever!

#3: His sexy side: His third personality is the one that makes all of us swoon – his sexy, flirty, badass side. As weird as this sounds, I’m pretty sure we all know that Chris is most likely to be an animal when it comes to the bedroom. *awkward cricket silence* After my first time of watching the music video to “Angel Eyes” by New Years Day, I can say that the chemistry between Chris and Ash made me extremely jealous. Chris just has this sexy, flirtatious attitude that makes all the girls falls in love. And not only does it get you attached – it sends crazy chills down your spine every single time you think of that beautiful face.

#4: Cute/sweet/gentle side: The last personality or “side” I have listed here would be the soft/gentle side. Chris loves his fans and loves hugs too. Growing up, Chris was always the kid in high school that got picked on because of his unique music taste. Now, ever since Motionless In White formed, Chris has thousands of fans, and will not hesitate to chat with, hug, or even take cute selfies with them just to show his appreciation and respect for all that they – sorry, we, have done for him and the band. A lot of people to judge Chris as a freak or “scary” because of his dark makeup, piercings, and tattoos, but really, he’s one of the most chilled out, sweetest guys ever.