Status: Trigger warning | Not safe for arachnophobia | Needs a minor amount of editing

There and Back Again


"Not all those who wander are lost. I think I ended up right where I was meant to be."

Love is timeless, it is interdimensional, unbiased, deadly, and healing, it is the most powerful force any one of us has. Myrtle learns this unspoken lesson through a misfit who saved her life.

Myrtle McKinney, an orphan, was adopted into the McKinney family. A household dominated by an abusive father, alongside her brother Patrick. A quiet girl who spends a majority of her time to herself or in fear will find confidence and bravery with the help of a kindred soul as they are drawn together by forces that go beyond the world they know, and even time itself.

Myrtle and Eddie are sucked into a disturbing mystery involving missing persons and strange beasts as the lines between fact and fiction become blurred.
  1. The Life of the Prey
    Meet the McKinneys
  2. Red Red Wine
    Myrtle's task leads her into more than she expected and into the hands of two would be heroes.
  3. A Dollar Fifty
    Some pocket change and kindness go a long way.
  4. The Getaway
    A bit of friendly competition and finding a friend shelter.
  5. Strawberry Fields Forever
    Corroded Coffin saves Myrtle McKinney from complete humiliation.
  6. House of the Long Shadows
    Another look into the scorned life of Myrtle