Dont say you love me.....

chapter one.

She kissed my lips softly before breaking away and staring into my eyes, tears streaming down her face. "I...I love you" she said, her voice faltering, before she turned her head away to wipe her tears. I looked at her sorrow and regret filling my soul, knowing that it was I who had caused her this pain, I who had lead her on and broken her heart. I felt a pang of guilt pierce through, part of me wanted to hold her back and kiss her and soothe her, tell her it was going to be alright, that I would leave Will her for her, but deep down I knew that was a lie, I knew i would end up cheating on her again, I knew that my heart belonged with Will.
I reached out and put a hand on her shoulder, unsure of what to do, knowing fully well that the one thing she wanted, I could never give her, no matter how much I loved her, my love for Will was stronger, he was the light of my life, he was my angel, he dried my tears when no-one else could, he was just special.
Yet that look upon her face, the dissappointment and hurt so evident, it cut right through me, I couldn't resist, I turned her to face me.
I looked into her eyes and all the past memories came flooding back to me, all the times I held her when she cried, all the times we fought, all the times she kept her arms round my waist and whispered words of comfort into my ears. I couldn't deny it, I loved this girl, hell I was in love with her, but it was just too confusing.
Before she could say anything I silenced her with my eyes and pressed my lips softly against hers, embracing her close. I felt her shudder slightly and limp in my arms, before kissing back.
Gently without breaking the kiss I moved us over to the bed and continues to kiss, harder this time, our lips moving frantically in time with each other, bodies close.
Suddenly she stopped and looked into my eyes, tracing my lips with her fingers. Unsure I lay there gazing back. "Whats wrong baby girl..?" She sighed and tears trickled down her cheeks, "It's not me you want Luke, its him." I simply stared back, unsure of what to say, a moment ago I would have agreed, but now? I couldnt understand what was going on, it was like one minute I was sure that Will had my heart, yet the second I thought it was unbreable if Amy left me. Who did I love? Maybe both equally? Or was it just lust I felt on Amy's behalf, but right now, at that very second my male hormones kicked in, and all I knew was that I very much wanted her, I wanted to kiss her, hold her tight, play with her hair, nuzzle her neck, kiss her nipples, I just wanted her, all of her. Confused and angry at myself, I did the first thing that came to mind, I bought my lips crashing down on hers.She moaned suddenly and instantly gave herself upto me. Smiling slightly to myself I caught her bottom lip between my teeth, "Why are you so fucking irresistable bby?" I asked in a low voice. She looked at me confused and whispered "I dont know Luke, all i know is that I love you, so much" and buried her head in my chest. A wave of guilt washed over me, a feeling that what i was doing wasn't right, yet I continued to kiss her and in between kisses told her I loved her. She started crying and shaking, her arms wound tight around me, she begged me not to leave her. My heart stopped. I just lay there and stroked her head, wiping away her tears I bent close to her face and said "I wont baby girl, I promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
woah this is such an old story and had so many typos in it its untrue.