Status: I will be making more If i get more people to tell me

A true Story

How It all started

My birth Name is Naija Tatianna Ellis I was born in Louisiana Neworlans on may 15 2007 My life is hard My mom is name Nikita freeman and my dad is named ormond Ellis. My life wasn't all that great I never had a normal childhood my parents got in fights all the time i was never happy. My Mom and dad broke up and we had to Indianapolis my Mom met some other guy named Mark Chandler He was cool at the time I loved doc macstuffens because i wanted to work as a doctor. So for Christmas every time he give me things for a doctor wearing i loved it and like books and coloring book and stuff. Then they surprised me with something they sat me down and said they were having a baby girl of course i didn't understand what that meant but I acted happy.

Later In 2011 Skylar was born she was beautiful but sadly she died at 8 months I dont know how or why then later in January 6th 2012 my mom had another child Named Mariah Lillian chandler she is my perfect little angel mark and my mom broke up she got back with my dad and it was confusing at the time being but I was happy. Someone on my dad side sexual abused me touched me randomly and they started to do stuff I never understand I was like 4 years old tuning 5 my mom and dad broke up with more fights because of the abused then my mom started to do drugs a lot And I knew what that meant because I was a smart kid I wasn't do dummy because I just turned 5 at the time and I knew stuff before I started school but I was above all the children in anything so I packed my book bag well let me say my moms book bag packed a lot of diapers food bottles and clothes and everything that we needed on the adventure I was taken Me and My little sister mariah on.

To Be continued..........

If you want More Please Comment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry if my typing sucks I promise Im trying