So to Hell with Good Intentions

Reminds me what to do before I'm dead

October 2021

“Honey, I’m home!” I announce as I walk into the apartment Spencer and I have been sharing for over a month now. I toss my keys on the table by the door and wonder into the living room where I see my boyfriend along with Chris and Andy Biersack. I give them a weird look. “Not that I don’t love seeing my cousin and one of my closest friends, but why are you here?”

“Guess who is touring with each other?” Spencer asks, a huge grin on his lips.

“Metallica, Iron Maiden and Guns N Roses?” I question, being a total smart ass about it. “Okay but seriously, I’m gonna assume it’s you guys or you wouldn’t have brought it up like that. But yay, that’s gonna be a fun tour.”

“Now you have more of a reason to go on tour.” Spencer points out, getting up to give me a hug and a kiss. “All three of your favorite men on tour with each other.”

“I love how you think Andy is one of my favorite men.” I joke, pointing to my pouting friend. “If anything, I’m going to hang out with CC. Fuck the rest of you guys.”

“Why do I have a feeling that if you leave me, you’ll run right into CC’s arms?” Spencer questions.

“It’s not gonna happen.” Andy points out. “But honestly we’ve been saying that for years. “

“The beanstalk has a point.” I laugh. “Besides I know who exactly you’re gonna leave me for if you ever leave me.” I inform Spencer.

“Who? I’m curious.”

“Ricky!” I laugh. “Lydia and I have already had this conversation the night you hunted for picture proof of me as a Scene Kid.”

“Wait, you thought Toby had a scene phase?” Chris laughs. “Dude, she had an emo phase and goth phase; that’s it.”

“Was she making fun of you again?” Andy smirks. “Get used to it; the rest of us have. It’s how October shows her love.”

I plant a kiss on Spencer’s cheek and smile at him. “I do love you; scene past and all.”

“So was your day?” Chris asks me as Spencer and I sit on the loveseat and I immediately snuggle up against him.

“Meeting with my booking agent to go over a few movies that have been hunting me.” I inform them. “I signed a few small contracts for conventions and music videos and renewed my contract for Chucky.”

“So any movies worth mentioning?” Spencer questions, wagging his eyebrows at me.

“There are two major movies that want me but since they aren’t set in stone just yet, I can’t say whether or not I have them.”

“Can you tell us the titles?” Andy asks. “You can’t talk like that and not give us anything.”

“The only things I can tell you are that one is a reboot of an older movie and the second is part of a franchise. Also if I get both movies it’ll be back to back filming. This is also on top of me doing Chucky.” All three men whistle at my work load. “What?”

“I’m gonna tell you the same thing I told you when you FIRST started working with Ice Nine Kills; don’t overwork yourself or it’s not gonna be fun anymore.” Chris tells me. “I get that you’re following your dreams but it’s not gonna be fun if you’re burnt out all the time.”

“Seriously, babe.” Spencer agrees. “Don’t overwork yourself, please.”

“Well next year I’ll be able to escape my workload with a tour involving all my favorite people.” I smile. “I promise if I feel like I won’t be able to handle something, I’ll drop out of it. But honestly those two movies are my dream movies to work on.”

“One of them has to be 13 Ghosts.” Andy points out. “Has to be.”

“Guess again Biersack.” I laugh. “And I’m seriously not gonna tell you anything until I know for sure I got them. I don’t want this to be another Hellraiser let down. I was so upset when I didn't get that contract.”

“You can just tell us!” Chris is the one that whines. “Give us something! It’s gonna kill all of us if you don’t say something.”

I let out a dramatic sigh, causing the three of them to laugh. “You three can’t say shit, got it?” They all nod. “The movies are Scream 6 and The Crow reboot.” All three of them are looking at me with jaws dropped. “Not sure which movie you guys are more excited for.”

“They’re rebooting The Crow!?” Spencer questions, in awe. “Since when?”

“As a makeup artist its been on my radar for most of my career.” I reply. “I don’t know much else other than them wanting me to work on the movie. I know FKA Twigs is supposed to play the fiancee. But that’s about it. I don’t think they even have Eric casted yet.”

“I’m in awe.” Spencer says smiling. “I’m so proud of you baby!” He gives me a quick kiss. “This is amazing.”

“I know right!?” I laugh. “Apparently my interview with Skeet Ulrich and Matthew Lillard was to see if I’d be a good fight for the movie. And apparently the people over at The Crow camp saw the music video for A Grave Mistake and they liked what I did on a music video budget, so they wanted to see what I could do in a big motion picture budget. So thanks for allowing me to work on your music video.”

“So when do you find out if you get them or not?” Chris asks.

“March 2022.” I tell them. “Filming for Scream 6 starts in I think either May or June and The Crow starts in July or August.” Again all three whistle. “Don’t worry come March I’ll know more and decide then if it is worth doing both movies.”

“If you had to pick, which one do you want to work on more?” Andy asks.

“The Crow hands down.”

“I know you want to work on both projects but please think of yourself before allowing your dreams to fully take over, okay?” Spencer kisses my temple. “I want you alive.”

“Don’t worry I know exactly what I’m doing…”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?