So to Hell with Good Intentions

Would it be a sin if I can't help falling in love with you?

Spencer’s POV

I watch as Andy and October are in a heated debate over something to do with Batman. I can’t help but to laugh. It’s so nice to see her not stressed out and arguing over something so stupid and trivial with a friend she’s known for years. She’s always had so much passion in her and it only comes out in stupid debates.

I lean over close enough to Chris so only he can hear what I’m about to say. “Hey, come in the kitchen with me. I need to ask you something.” Chris shoots me a questioning look but does as I ask and we head into the kitchen.

“Okay, dude what’s up?” He asks me. “You’re looking extremely nervous.”

“Cause I’m about to ask you something extremely important.” I admit, sighing. “I’m about to ask you for October’s hand in marriage.”

“Are you seriously going to ask her!?” He looks and sounds happy. “You guys haven’t even been dating for a year. I’m happy for you guys, don’t get that twisted. I’m just shocked. And why are you asking me and not Uncle Dan?”

“Because I already asked him and he told me you were in charge of tha shit.” I laugh. “I plan on asking her around our one year anniversary. We’re going to Pennsylvania next week to visit her friend and her dad and I plan on starting my search for a ring there.”

“How are you gonna do that with her around?”

“She’s already had a day where she’s gonna spend the whole day with Marina so her dad and I are gonna use that day to find a ring.”

“Want me advice on her ring?” He asks. “Keep it as unique and unusual as possible. She’d say yes no matter what but she’s not a traditional girl. So her ring has to be as non-traditional as she is.”

“I already have a few ideas.” I tell him, smiling. “I’ve been thinking about this for a while now. It took me 3 years too long to ask her out, I’m not waiting that long to ask her to marry me.”

“I know it’s premature but, welcome to the family, Charnas.” Chris smiles before pulling me into a brief hug. “You break October’s heart, I’ll slit your throat.”

I pull away and smile. “Duly noted.” Both of us laugh. “Do you think she’ll say yes?”

“Don’t get nervous now and start doubting yourself.” He chuckles. “I know Toby and I know where her heart is. She’ll say yes. I’ve seen the way she looks at you. She’s never looked at anyone like that.”

Just then both October and Andy come walking into the kitchen. October looks at both me and Chris, narrowing her eyes at the two of us. “I don’t like you two talking by yourselves. You’re up to something; so spill Charnas and Chris?”

“Nothing is up, don’t worry.” I assure her before walking over to her and giving her a quick kiss. “We were just talking about the tour since you and Andy were in such a heated debate involving Batman.” She keeps looking at me and Chris with questioning eyes. “Seriously babe, nothing is going on. Don’t worry your pretty little head about it.”

“I don’t trust you Charnas.” She chuckles. “But I’ll let it go for now. Because both Andy and I are hungry and were wondering if we can go out to eat?” She and Andy bat their eyelashes at us, causing both Chris and I to laugh.

“Anything for you baby.” I kiss her forehead. “Come on, let’s go get pizza.” This causes the girl in front of me to squeal before attacking me with a hug. I can’t help but to laugh. She’s seriously perfect..

**

“So what were you and my darling cousin talking about earlier today?” October asks as she unzips her jeans and push them down low enough for her to kick them off. “You guys seemed to be having a serious conversation.”

“Are you seriously going to be talking about your cousin while stripping in front of me?” I ask her with a chuckle. She looks at me over her shoulder with a smirk on her lips. “But we weren’t talking about anything truly serious. Just your birthday/ Halloween party we are throwing.”

“Were you trying to get Chris to spill our Halloween costume?”

“Does he know what I’m gonna be?” I ask her. “I don’t even know what I’m going to be, why does he get to know?”

“Do you wanna know?” She asks. “Because I have the sketches done and even have part of your costume bought.”

“How long am I gonna have to sit in our bathroom while you put on special effects makeup on me?” She just smiles before running to her studio she has set up in one of our spare rooms. She’s back within seconds with her sketchbook and a black bag. She throws the bag at me before jumping into bed with her sketchbook. I open the back and see a vintage lettermans jacket. “I still have no idea what I’m supposed to be.”

“You’ll get it once I show you the sketches.” She assures me before opening up her book to the sketches before showing me. “My costume is still going to be heavily censored but that’s mainly because I seriously can’t walk around naked; no matter how much you want me to.”

I laugh as I take the book and look at the sketches. Hers I recognized immediately; The Angry Princess. Knowing hers made guessing mine extremely easy. “The Torn Prince?”

“Cliche?” She asks, immediately doubting her choice. “I know it’s so close to the party but if you don’t like the idea, we can go as something else.”

I put the book down and take her face in my hands, making her keep eye contact with me. “I love this idea. It’s unique and totally you. It’s not cliche by a long shot. Cliche would be like us dressing up as Stu and Tatum from Scream or even Mortica and Gomez from The Addams Family. “

She lets out a sigh of relief before quickly smacking me. “Stu and Tatum were my back up plans.” I just laugh before pulling her towards me. I can’t believe how much I love this girl. I seriously can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with her…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?