So to Hell with Good Intentions

I've yet to surrender to tales of forever But never say never, my dear

There's blood here in the water as I'm slowly losing grip. 'Cause your insanity, it’s killing me. What's inside you is inherently sick. Now that the blood is getting darker I hear Spencer groan as he flips over to his stomach as my phone continues to ring. “Babe, I never thought I’d say this but, I hate hearing my voice.” He grumbles into the pillow. “Especially when it’s waking me up at 3 in the morning.”

“And you think I like hearing it.” I counter as I lean up on my elbows.

“Why is it going off?” He whines.

“Because Trever is calling.”

“Why is your psycho ex calling you at 3 in the fucking morning?”

“You answered yourself, baby.” I chuckle before answering the phone. “It’s 3 in the fucking morning, Trever why the hell are you calling?”

“It’s only 12 in the morning, try again.” He spits. “Why the hell is your mother calling me, begging to know how you are and to save you from the hell you’re in?”

“I’m currently in Pennsylvania.” I inform him. “And as for the mother thing, I have no idea why she’s calling you. She actually hated you according to the comments she’s left on instagram over the years. But apparently she hates you less than Spencer.”

“Why does she hate Spencer?”

“Why do you care?”

“I don’t.” He scoffs. “Just trying to get information.”

“Apparently Spencer is too horror movie obsessed and that makes him secretly a psychopath. She believes he’s the reason why I refuse to talk to her or see her.”

“You weren’t on talking terms with her when we dated.” He points out. “I remember you telling me she was a psychopath. And now I believe you. Before I thought you were just being dramatic.”

I just roll my eyes at the comment. “Yea she and the sister from hell stopped me before we went on vacation.”

“How the hell did she get my number?”

“How the hell did she find out where I lived?” I counter him. “She’s fucking nuts. And I’m getting sick of her blaming this whole thing on Spencer.” This gets Spencer’s attention. He looks up at me confused. “I’m sorry she put you in the middle of this bullshit. You definitely don’t deserve being on Sheila's radar.”

I hear Trever sigh. “You may have done some shitty things to me but you definitely don’t deserve this shit. Neither does Spencer. What would you like me to tell her? Because you know damn straight she’s not going to leave me alone until she gets some type of reply from me.”

“Tell her she can go fuck herself with a cross.” I reply. “And I’m not joking, you tell her I said that.”

“I’m sorry for waking you guys.” He tells me. “I now know why I never met Mommy Dearest and now I understand why you call her that.”

“You’re good, don’t worry about it.” I chuckle. “I might have to put you on speaker so you can apologize to Spencer. He’s the one that’s whining about being awake at this hour. You made him hate his own voice.”

“And why is that?” Trever laughs

“Your ringtone is still The Fastest Way To A Girl's Heart Is Through Her Ribcage.” I laugh. “Spencer isn’t happy about hearing his voice so early. And I can’t help but to agree with him. His voice is pretty annoying at 3 in the morning.” This makes Spencer glare at me.

“He’s glaring at you isn’t he?”

“Duh.” I laugh. “Anyway, sorry you got pulled into this mess.”

“I thought I would be out of your drama the moment we broke up.” He chuckles. “Sorry I woke you up. Have a fun vacation.”

“Bye.” I hang up the phone and curl back up in bed.

“You need to get a restraining order against that woman.” Spencer says before rolling over on his side and instantly pulling me closer to him. “You don’t need this drama in your life.”

“You don’t deserve it.” I counter, snuggling up against him; kissing his neck. “I wouldn’t blame you for leaving me. You don’t deserve or need this drama in your life.”

He places a kiss on top of my head. “I’ll never let that woman come between us. If you think I’d run because of her, you don’t really know me. I’ve waited 3 years for you, I’m not going to let you go.”

“Why did you wait so long to ask me out?” I ask him.

“I wanted to ask you out the night I showed up on the set of IT.” He admits with a chuckle. “But when you mentioned you’d never date or hook up with someone you work for, I got nervous. I didn’t want to lose you as a friend.”

“I thought things got weird after I admitted that.” I’m the one to chuckle this time. “But I didn’t think you’d actually have a crush on me. I thought it was painfully one sided.”

“We were idiots.” He laughs. “Why did you realize you had feelings for me? I’m curious.”

“I thought I felt something during filming for Thank God, It’s Friday video but it wasn’t confirmed until you showed up at 2 in the morning on the set of IT.” I smile, snuggling closer to him. “I felt so special that you found out where I was and wanted to surprise me. I didn’t want to say anything because you were acting so weird towards me after the cheating conversation. I thought I did something wrong.”

“We were such idiots.” He repeats himself. “If I asked you out that night, would you have said yes? Despite not wanting to date or hook up with the people that sign your paychecks.”

I push myself away enough so I can look at him dead in his green eyes. “You’re the best damn thing that has happened to me in a long time. I would have said yes in a fucking heartbeat. I love you so much Spencer.”

He doesn’t say anything, just pulls me into a passionate kiss. A kiss that tells me everything I need to know…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?