So to Hell with Good Intentions

Trust I seek and I find in you

While the band is doing their soundcheck, I’m backstage going through emails. My eyes light up when I get an email I’ve been waiting for; the owners of the house I want to use as a wedding venue finally messaged me back. I squeal, earning the attention of Lydia.

“What made you so happy?” She chuckles.

“You know how both Spencer and I want to get married at the house they used in Scream?” She nods. “They finally got back to me. And they okayed it, I just need to give them the dates I want to rent out.”

“Have you and Spencer even set a date?”

I sigh. “No. But it looks like we’ve got to if we want this venue. I’m actually really nervous now.”

“Why?”

“Setting a date solidifies everything.” I reply. “It makes the wedding real. Like now it’s just a thought. The moment we pick a date it’s not just a thought anymore. I never thought I’d ever get married, let alone to the man of my dreams.”

Lydia smiles. “I’m so happy the two of you finally found each other; the king and queen of horror.” We laugh as we watch the boys walk backstage.

“Hey Spence.” I smile as Spencer walks over to me and gives me a kiss. “We need to pick a date for the wedding as soon as possible.”

“We don’t even have a venue yet, baby.” He reminds me as he sits next to me.

“Oh but we do.” I smile. He looks at me and it takes a second before his eyes widen in realization. “I just got the email. We got the venue, we just need the ever important date.”

“Well the even more important thing is, do we get married this year or next?” He returns. “Both of us are extremely busy this year so if we do it this year it’s gonna be rushed.”

“So next year, works for me” I smile. “So when next year?”

“How would you feel about sharing your birthday with our wedding?”

“I’d be very against it.” I reply. “How about we pick a date between our birthdays?” I suggest. “That way it’s after the spooky season but not too after. Maybe around November 7th?” He smiles before leaning in close to me. “Did I say the right date?” He just leans further in and plants a kiss on my lips.”Did we just set the date for our wedding?” I whisper against his lips.

“I guess we did.” He chuckles, pulling away from me. “Email them back. We need that venue, it’s perfect.”

“It’s official.” I smile. “We’re getting married. Now we get to the fun things like picking out color schemes and tuxedos, dresses; those sort of things.”

“And we’ve got well over a year to plan everything right.” He sits back and looks at me, smiling. “How did we end up here?”

“My cousin pimped me out and told me not to fall in love with you.” I smirk. “He should have known I wasn’t gonna listen.” He laughs before quickly kissing me again. “How about when I’m done working on Scream 6, we could maybe start planning our wedding?”

“When is filming for the movie?”

“May to July.” I reply. “I know you guys are taking a break between the end of April to the end of August. We could get a few major things done between the beginning of July to the end of August.”

“It’s really happening huh?” He chuckles. “We’re really doing this. We’re planning a wedding.”

“Yea, you’re about to become mine til death do us part.” I smile. “And I honestly can’t wait…”

**

“Hey, Toby!” Joe yells before standing next to me. “I’ve been meaning to ask you, where the fuck do you have Voorhees? Everyone that usually watches him are on this tour.”

“He’s been with my dad since I started filming for Chucky, where the fuck have you been?” I chuckle. “My dad is bringing him to the venue when we get to Philly though.” I inform the bass player. “He’s living his best life. Hanging out with my dad and his dog Zowie.”

“Zowie?” Joe questions. “What kind of name is that?”

“The dog’s name from Pet Sematary 2.” Spencer answers as he sweeps into the room.

“You people and your horror movies.” Joe scoffs.

“Dude you’re the bass player for a band whose last two albums are inspired by horror movies.” I laugh. “You know exactly what you were getting yourself into.”

“I swear you’re like the female version of Spencer.”

Spencer and I look at each other, smirking before looking back at Joe. “Why do you think I’m marrying her?” Spencer questions Joe with a smirk. “That way she can’t testify against me in court.”

“Bonnie and Clyde baby.” I smirk before kissing Spencer on the cheek. Joe makes gagging noises. I roll my eyes before giving Spencer a proper kiss.

“Hey, have you heard anything else about The Crow reboot?” Spencer questions. “Are they really just kicking you off the project because of a stupid mistake?”

“They tried groveling.” I inform my fiance with a smirk. “I told them fuck no. I'm about to work with people that would do something like this. It should be about work not about personal lives. And I’m a damn good makeup artist. They’re idiots, not me.”

“I’m proud of you.” He smiles. “Even though Murderous Rage Toby was extremely attractive.” He shoots me a look with dark eyes. “Maybe she can come back once in a blue moon.” He walks over to me, pulling me to him; wrapping his arms around my waist.

“You two are gross.” Joe announces before walking away from us.

“Finally, he left.” Spencer smirks. “But seriously when can Murderous Rage Toby come back; she was extremely sexy.”

“You’re a mess,” I laugh as I snake my arms around his neck. “But you’re my mess.”

“Forever.” His lips crash onto mine.

This man is perfect… and he’s mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it sad I want to do a pinterest board for their wedding?

comment&subscribe?