So to Hell with Good Intentions

Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

A sigh escapes my lip after yet another bought with insomnia causes me to not sleep well..again. I turn my head and see Spencer sleeping soundly; peacefully. How can someone so sweet and innocent looking at night have such deranged likes? I chuckle to myself before getting out of bed; tossing on Spencer’s hoodie before making my way out into my living room.

I see Voorhees on the couch, so I cuddle up against him. “What am I going to do about this insomnia?” I ask the deaf dog, as if he’s going to answer me. He just whines before pushing me away. I let out a giggle before getting up and grabbing my controller for my PS4. If I’m not gonna sleep, I might as well restart Until Dawn.

Just as I’m getting to the ouija board scene, Spencer stumbles out of my bedroom, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. I look up at him and offer a smile. “Did I wake you?”

“Yes but not because of the video game.” His voice is still harsh. “The bed was cold without you.” He whines before cuddling up against me; kissing my cheek before placing his head on my shoulder. “What are you even playing?”

“Until Dawn.” I reply. “For the five millionth time.”

“Why do you play so much?”

“Because of the butterfly effect.” I inform him. “Each action you do has a different outcome. No one game is the same.”

“Maybe I’ll have to play with you one day.” He muses. “Any reason you’re out here and not in bed with your very needy boyfriend?”

“Mhm. I love the sound of that.”

“Sound of what? Me being needy?” He laughs.

“No, boyfriend.” I place a gentle kiss on his lips. “I don’t even care if Chris gloated for an hour after we told him. It was worth it.” He places another kiss on my lips and quickly pulls away. “But to answer your question, I couldn’t sleep. So it was either toss and turn in bed and potentially wake my said needy boyfriend or come out here and kill a video game character played by Rami Malek.”

“If you needed sleep to fall asleep, I could always help you out.” He suggests with a very mischievous smirk on his lips.”I mean what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn’t help my girl out.”

“Perv.” I roll my eyes.

“Babe, we have a long day ahead of us; you are going to need sleep to get through shooting.” Why does he have to be right?

“I get to spend my day turning my extremely hot boyfriend into a creepy doll; every girl’s fantasy.” I snort. “And I hate that you’re right about the shooting. I could always live off of Red Bull and pure spite.”

“Baby, I’m sure Red Bull and spite are the only things keeping you top side.” He laughs before getting up off the couch and pulling me right up with him. “Come on, let’s get to sleep. I’ll even sing you to sleep if I have to.”

“The chorus to Stabbing in the Dark would do.” I sheepishly tell him.

“Anything for you my darling, psychotic girlfriend.”

**

I walk onto set and see the boys, minus Spencer, all in their makeup and doll outfits. They look fucking terrifying and slightly stupid. But they don’t compare to the makeup I had to do on my own boyfriend. He quickly comes out in his doll outfit and the half doll face I had to liquid latex onto him. He spots me before coming over, with a grin on his lips.

“This could be a fun halloween costume.” He states. “I could be Chucky and you can be Tiffany Valentine. How about that for our first couple’s costumes?”

“It’s cute that you think we’ll last until Halloween.” I coo; joking of course before kissing him. “Besides, we already have our costumes picked out.” I inform him in between quick kisses. “I just can’t tell you just yet.”

“Can I get a hint?” He bats his eyelashes at me. “I’ve got to make sure I’ll like it.”

“You’ll like it, don’t worry.” I give him another quick peck just as the director tells everyone to get ready for the next shot. “Now, go be the sexiest crazy, psycho doll ever. Okay?” He plants a kiss on my forehead before running off to play psycho doll.

**

“Why does filming take so long?” Lydia, Ricky’s fiance, whines. I look up from my phone and shoot her a look and chuckle. “I don’t get how you can handle this. It’s so boring.”

“Unlike you, I’m getting paid to sit around and wait.” I laugh. “Plus they should be almost done for today. The boys are looking tired.”

“How about you?” She questions me. “You look like you haven’t slept in days.”

“Because I haven’t.” I point at her. “Insomnia has been kicking my ass. Spencer thinks the only reason why I’m even functioning is because of Red Bull and spite.”

“He’s probably not wrong.” She snorts. “Girl, you need to sleep. I don’t know how you manage to work on music videos, makeup tutorials and work on big Hollywood movies. When the fuck do you sleep?”

“Aint no rest for the wicked.” I smirk. “Once this music video is over with, I promised Spencer that I would relax. Plus he’s also dragging me to Salem for a vacation.”

“OOOOH, going to hometown territory.” She’s just as bad as her other half “That’s a big step. Nervous.”

“Not really.” I shrug. “Parents always loved me. I still talk with my ex Trever’s parents. And I cheated on him. They should hate me.

She laughs at my statement. “Do you have anything fun played while in Spencer’s home state?”

“We are staying at the Hawthorne Hotel for a couple nights before heading to Fall Rivers to spend a couple nights at the Lizzie Borden house.”

“I swear you two are perfect for each other.” I can’t help but to smile at her statement. “It’s so hard to believe you guys didn’t get together sooner. You’re perfect for each other.”

“I believe things happen at the right time for the right reason.” I state. “I’m a firm believer of fate.”

“Whatever the reason, I’m glad it happened. I don’t I have ever seen Spencer so happy…”

**

“Thank God!” Spencer moans as I take off the half doll mask and toss it back in my kit. “That was beginning to irritate me.”

“There is my beautiful boyfriend.” I coo as I begin to clean off the excess liquid latex and other makeup from his face. “A day or two more and you won’t have to have the mask on again.”

“Remind me not to do the mask thing again.” He laughs as he goes thru my spotify before picking (You’re the) Devil in Disguise being covered by The Misfits. “So did I tell you what song we are doing next?”

“No you haven’t babe.” I reply, not taking my eyes off his face as I continue to take his makeup off. “What song are you doing?

“Rainy Day.”

“That’s the song inspired by Resident Evil, right?” I ask, earning a nod from Spencer. I pull away, a smile forming on my lips. “I get to do zombie makeup!?” I squeal, causing the lead singer to laugh. “I’m so fucking excited!” I throw my arms around him.

“So I’ve got a question.” He tells me as I pull away from him. “Have you ever thought about, possibly, being in one of our music videos?”

“Would you want me in one of your videos?” I counter, raising my eyebrow. He nods. “I guess it would depend on the song.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.” He smiles before pulling me closer. “How about instead of hanging out with the band tonight, we go back to either of our places and watch some movies? You need a relaxing night in.”

I place my chin on his chest and smile up at him. “You’re perfect, you know that?” I ask him. “I have no idea what I did to deserve someone like you.”

“You deserve everything.” He smiles before kissing my forehead. “So what movie is first on the list?”

“Nightmare before Christmas?” I ask, batting my eyes. “I’m in the mood for some good Tim Burton movies.”

“Anything for you…”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?