Don't Let the Dead Bite

I don't mind the voices in my brain

“Did you hear who our brother’s are touring with!?” Eva shouts and she enters my apartment, Eva and I have been friends for years. Mainly because our brothers are in a band together. We've been attached at the hip ever since my brother Danny joined Hollywood Undead.

I look up from my bong and just stare at her. “Are you going to tell me?” I chuckle. “Eva, I’m not a mind reader. I’ve smoked way too much weed for that shit.”

“You could always stop hanging out with Dylan and Jay.” She smirks before plopping down on the couch beside me. “So Danny didn’t tell you who he’s touring with?”

“All he said was that I had to come on tour because it’s been so long since we’ve hung out.” I reply. “He’s basically kidnapping me.”

“They’re touring with Papa Roach…”

“And that’s bad?” I ask her. “You’re a huge Papa Roach fan. Fuck Last Restort is your go to karaoke song.”

“They’re also touring with Ice Nine Kills.” She sighs and I instantly gasp. “Yea. It’s bad.”

“It’s only bad because you kept your relationship with Patrick a damn mystery.” I roll my eyes. “I have no idea why you didn’t tell George about dating a drummer in a metalcore band.”

“Do you tell Danny about every guy you date?” She counters.

“If it’s serious, yes!” I exclaim. “You and Patrick have been dating for two years. I’m sick of being the only one in our friend group that knows the identity of your boyfriend.”

“I guess we’re gonna have to come clean.” She groans. “I wanted to keep it a secret for a bit longer?”

“What were you gonna do; wait til he pops the question?” I ask her. She just avoids my eye contact. “Girl, that’s fucked up. I get that George is uber protective but damn.”

“It’s not even just him, it’s all of them!” She exclaims. “I swear we can’t even flirt with a guy before they start going into overprotective mode. It’s like having 5 extremely protective brothers.”

“Trust me, I understand.” I laugh. “Since the whole Ashley Purdy relationship, Danny has been turning into the FBI and starting manhunts to find information on any guys I even look at. It’s annoying.”

“Ashley has allegations against him.” Eva points out. “Plus he was over a decade older than you. And you were just 19 when you starts fucking. You can’t even call what you guys had a relationship.”

“Yea, yea, yea. Don’t remind me.” I roll my eyes. “But enough about me. What are you going to do about your brother meeting your boyfriend? You’re gonna have to do it before the tour. That way if George kills Patrick, Spencer could find a new drummer in time.”

“He wouldn’t kill Patrick…would he?”

“Your brother scares me!” I point out. “And I’m the psycho amongst our crew.”

Eva lets out a frustrated sigh. “I have no idea what to do!”

“Well I’m having a concert this weekend,” I tell her. “Introduce them on neutral ground. In public. With witnesses.”

“Aren’t you afraid they’ll start something at your show?”

“Please our brothers and friends no better than to potentially fuck up one of my shows.” I chuckle. “So my show is gonna be a safe place for you to introduce Patrick. God rest his soul.”

“Can I invite his bandmates?” She asks. “I mean it’s about damn time you meet them. It’s been two years. Plus I’d really like for you to meet Spencer.”

“You’re not about to hook me up with the lead singer of Ice Nine Kills.” I tell her. “I don’t date members of any metalcore bands.”

“Come on, what’s the worst that could happen?”

“Famous last words.” I snort. “I’m not looking for love; that’s final. I’ll fall in love when I’m ready. Please don’t push.”

“Whatever.” She rolls her eyes. “You’re missing out. Spencer is a sweetheart.”

“Are we talking about Spencer Charnas?” I laugh. “Highly doubt anything about that man is sweet.”

“You’ll just have to see it for yourself.” She smirks. It’s my turn to roll my eyes. She’s not gonna let this go…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?

It's been so long since I've written Hollywood Undead into any of my fanfics lol