Don't Let the Dead Bite

You know, I can take you straight to heaven if you let me

“Why are we here so fucking early!?” I groan as all three bands are waiting in the airport for the tour buses to pull up. “There is no sunshine yet! That means Avalon should be curled up with her body pillow in bed.”

“Drink your coffee and shut up.” Jorel chuckles, motioning to my now empty Starbucks cup.

“I would but it’s empty, Decker.” I chuck my cup at him. “And Alvarez is holding my Red Bull hostage.”

“No one is ready for a Venti Coffee and a Red Bull Avalon.” Dylan laughs. “And besides with that much caffeine you’ll be able to smell colors.”

“Are you always this cranky in the morning?” Spencer asks, chuckling a bit.

“Yes!” Everyone, minus Ice Nine Kills, screams in unison.

“I can understand why Hollywood Undead is saying yes but why are you guys?” Ricky asks, turning towards Papa Roach.

“We recorded a few songs with her,” Jacoby replies. “She’s extremely grumpy in the morning.”

“Bite me, Shaddix.” I shoot him a glare and the middle finger. “I’m a fucking delight and you know it.”

“The only two people you won’t kill in the morning are Jorel and Dylan,” Sabrina reminds me. “You’re not a delight, you’re homicidal.”

“Why do Jorel and Dylan get a pass?” Patrick questions.

“We aren’t entirely sure.” Eva replies. “Avalon doesn’t even know. It’s always been like that.”

“I like to think it's because of our pretty faces.” Jorel shrugs.

“Yea, that’s definitely not it.” I mutter, just as the buses get here. “About fucking time. I’m tired and cold and just want to nap.”

“Didn’t you sleep on the plane?” Spencer questions as he walks up to me, snaking his arms around my waist.

“That’s why I’m cranky.” I chuckle. “Naps do shit for my attitude, you’ll learn that. Quite quickly too.”

“Why PDA and no slapping or cursing.” Eva smirks. “Has Spencer been added to the list of men you won’t kill first thing in the morning?”

“Relax, it’s still early in the relationship to know for sure.” I smirk at her before kissing Spencer on the cheek. “I’ll see you at the venue.”

“You'd rather hang out with your brother and his band than the guy you're dating and his band?” Spencer smirks.

“You know it.” I smile before grabbing my bags and walking onto the Hollywood Undead bus.

“I can’t believe you’re actually seeing a guy Eva set you up with.” Sabrina chuckles as I toss my things in the bunk I’m calling for myself. “That has never happened in the years I’ve known you guys.”

“The more I hang out with Spencer, the more I’m getting attached.” I shrug. “He’s actually pretty mellow despite the Ted Bundy vibes. Plus have you seen him!? Man is gorgeous.”

“Just be careful,” she warns me. “We all know how hard and fast you fall in love with someone.”

“I honestly don’t think I’ll be having that problem this time.” I assure her. “I’m just about having fun right now, both of us are.”

“George told me about what happened with you and Ashley Purdy,” she sighs. “I don’t want to see you that upset. No rockstar is worth your tears.”

“I should have known what I was getting into with Ashley. He’s still to this day a man whore. I was just so blinded by him that I ignored all the red flags; the age difference being the biggest one. But I’m not going to have a potential relationship with Spencer blind. Thank you for worrying about me, but I’m fine. I’m not gonna get hurt this time.”

“If you do get hurt, I’ll help those boys kick his ass.” Sabrina chuckles. “No one fucks with my girl’s heart and gets away with it.”

“I knew I loved you for a reason.” I tell her. “Now that chick flick moment is over with, I’m going to rescue my Red Bull from the hostage situation Dylan currently has it in.”

**

I’m sitting in my bunk, playing on my phone when a text message from Spencer pops up.

Spencer: Eva keeps asking me questions about our relationship. Help?

Me: What would you like me to do? Yell at her. Just be vague.

Spencer: Have you met Eva? She wants details.

Me: Just run off to your bunk and ignore her. It always worked for me.

Seconds later, he sends me a picture of him in his bunk. You can’t deny how attractive Spencer is.

Spencer: Only thing missing is you…according to Eva. You’re gonna have to spend some time with me on the INK bus.

Me: I will. I promise…

I sigh before putting my phone away. I really hope we can pull this off…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?