Moonrise.

Act like you can trust your reality

Helena’s POV

The rest of Spencer and Ricky’s visit was uneventful; other than me constantly threatening Spencer’s life because of stupid things like timing and shit like that. Once they left, Spencer sent me tour dates and I start planning my time around those dates and start writing up plans for everyone. My business major has definitely caused me to be extremely prepared.

After a day of tattooing, I get home and immediately go straight into the shower. I wash away the stress of my upcoming plans and the stress of the day in general. Just as I am getting out of the shower, my phone starts ringing. I pick it up and see Haven trying to video chat with me. Haven has been a friend for years. She’s the younger sister of Chris Motionless from Motionless in White and she’s also the girlfriend of Patrick Galante of Ice Nine Kills.

I answer the call, making sure my towel stays secure. “You have bad timing, girly pop.” I laugh. “I just got out of the shower.”

“When were you going to tell me you were going on tour with Ice Nine Kills!?” She squeals, ignoring what I just told her. “This is the first time I’m actually going on tour with Patrick and I get to see you. This is a win win.”

“Wow, news travels fast.” I chuckle. “I’m sure Spencer and Ricky didn’t even leave Boston yet.”

“Spencer video chatted with Patrick earlier.” She states. “So tour photographer, huh? Must be exciting.”

“Just like old times.” I laugh. “Not my first Ice Nine Kills tour and won’t be my last. I’m just glad there is a bus and not an old ass van. Those days sucked.”

“Spencer is lucky to have you in his life.”

“And I like to remind him every chance I get.” I chuckle. “So how is everything on your end? Everything good with Patrick? Chris is still giving you shit for dating a drummer?” Haven just rolls her eyes.

“It’s more so because I’m dating a friend.” She sighs. “Be happy you don’t have an older brother.”

“No but I have something worse…” I tell her. “I have a Spencer. And that’s even worse than having a big brother.”

“It can’t be that bad, can it?”

There is a knock on my door, causing me to roll my eyes. “I’ve got to go. Someone is at the door.”

“Who the fuck could it be?” She asks. “It’s almost 8pm over there isn’t it?”

“I swear to God if it’s Spencer, I’m slapping him.” I tell her. “I’ll text you later, okay?”

“Bye baby cakes.” We hang up on the call and I venture out to my living room and to the front door. A groan escapes my lips as I look through the peephole.

I open up the door and glare at the two men in front of me. I adjust my towel, before letting them in. “What do you guys want?”

“For you to wear clothes.” Spencer chuckles as he walks into my apartment followed by Ricky. “So can you please go do that?”

I silently mock him before flipping him off as I walk away, leaving Ricky to laugh behind me. I throw on panties, short shorts and an oversized Kleaver Klothing t-shirt before going back out to the boys. I find them raiding my bar, causing me to roll my eyes. “What are you guys doing? I thought you’d be in your hotel in Boston by now?”

“We were.” Ricky replies. “But we got bored so here we are.” I glare at the two of them, causing Ricky to feign being scared. “It was all Spencer’s idea. I warned him you’d be pissed.”

“This is why I like you Ricky.” I tell him, smiling. “You get me. Unlike some other people.” I shoot a look at Spencer who is currently pouring himself a glass of red wine. I turn to Ricky and sigh, “why am I friends with him?”

Ricky laughs before walking over and putting an arm around me, pulling me to his side. “I’ve been wondering that for years, Hells.” Spencer looks at the two of us and flips us off. Ricky and I laugh and I just snuggle up against him. Truth be told, I’ve always had the tiniest crush on Ricky. I just never did anything because of Spencer. I always felt like his bandmates were off limits. It would be like dating your brother’s best friends. So I just kept quiet. Plus I rather not risk our friendship over a possible one sided crush.

“So are you excited about touring with us?” Spencer asks, breaking me away from my thoughts. “It’s been awhile since you’ve toured with us.

“Warped Tour 2018.” I reply. “It really has been awhile. I’m just glad this isn’t a festival and there are more than a few chances of me getting a decent shower.”

“Festivals are fun.” Spencer laughs.

“Not when you’re a girl, Charnas.” I roll my eyes. “Not fun. So sweaty, so gross. And being around you boys is not fun. Not in the heat.”

“Feeling the love, Crowely.” Ricky chuckles. I just squeeze him more. He chuckles before placing a kiss on my head. I feel my cheeks grow hot and I try and hide my face. Thankfully the boys are oblivious to this. “We’ve had fun times on Warped Tour, haven’t we?” I bite my lower lip as I think about all the fun times I had on tour with Ice Nine Kills. And Warped Tour 2018 in general. Most of my fun times were me flirting with Ricky.

I look up at Ricky and smile. “Yea, we had good times. And hopefully we’ll have even more on this tour.”

“Here’s to hoping…”
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Mileage by HAWK.

comment&subscribe?