Naked Cuddling

1/1

“You okay, baby?” Dom asked, wrapping his arms around you. The two of you had just had your first time, and you were really enjoying his body against yours. You knew the two of you needed to get up, but you were so comfortable - showering be damned.

“I’m okay, just very comfortable in your arms.” You admitted, smiling as Dom kissed your cheek.

“Good, you’d tell me if I’ve hurt you, right? It was my first time topping anyone and I’d hate myself if I hur-“ you began, but cut him off.

“Dom, you didn’t hurt me I promise.” you sighed, trying your best to reassure him. You knew he was embarrassed, but you were always going to be there to reassure him when he needed it.

“Okay good,” he sighed. “Te amo mucho.”

“I love you too, Dom-Dom.” you smiled, causing him to roll his eyes.

“Only Rhea gets to call me that, sorry, babe.” he laughed. Now it was your turn to roll your eyes.

“What is it with you and her, anyway? Should I be worried?”

You gave him a smile when he leaned over to give you a better kiss. “Never, I promise.”

“Good because let’s be real here, I have no chance against her.” You laughed, getting a smile out of Dominik.

He pushed himself closer to you - wanting to get a lot closer than he already was. You weren’t complaining though, his warmth made you feel comfortable. You closed your eyes, trying your best to fall asleep before Dom spoke up again.

“We forgot to take a shower,” he pointed out, but you shook your head.

”Fuck a shower, I want to stay in your arms.