The American Nightmare

You're dripping from the ecstasy of one last crimson kiss

“I swear, every time I look at you, your shirt gets unbuttoned more and more.” Spencer says, rolling his eyes as he sits down so his girlfriend can do his makeup. “Not something I want to see, honestly.”

“Sucks to be you.” I look up from my phone and shoot him a smug smirk. “First of all, I paid good money for these bad boys, so I’m gonna flaunt them as much as possible because they look amazing. Second of all, it's not my fault. I button them up but your band’s drummer keeps unbuttoning them.” I turn my head enough to look at the man whose lap I’m sitting on.

“You’re wearing my favorite bra, just saying.” He defends himself. “And like you said, they look amazing.”

“Your boobs aren’t real?” Joe questions, causing me to laugh. “Since when?”

“Since I wanna say either 2016 or 2017.” I reply. “Don’t remember the year exactly. But I know I went on the European tour with Ice Nine Kills and Affiance during my recovery period. So there ya go.”

“At least Pat knew right?”

“Yea I knew.” Patrick laughs. “All bands were put on babysitting duty. We had to make sure she didn’t drink and pop pills.”

“Gotta love overprotective brothers.” I shoot Spencer a look. “Always looking out for me.”

“Mom and Dad would have killed me if you died while on tour with me, especially if it was on another continent.”

“Glad you kept me safe because you’re terrified of mom and dad and not because you love me.” I roll my eyes.

“Dramatic much?” Spencer smirks. “You know I love your punk ass.”

Just as I flip him the middle finger, my phone is going off letting me know someone is trying to video chat with me. Looking at the ID, I look up at Demi who is still deeply into doing her boyfriend’s makeup. “Hey Demi, why the fuck is your brother trying to video chat with me?”

“I’m not his keeper.” She chuckles. “Answer it and find out for yourself.”

“Hello my love, how are you this lovely evening?” I ask him, smiling as I answer the call.

“Cut the shit Charnas.” Justin greets me. “Where the hell are you?”

“Lancaster, Pa.” I reply. “Why? Where are you?” He moves the camera off of him to show off the bar he’s currently in…my bar. “Why the hell are you at Final Girls?”

“Well we, as me and Chris, were gonna pay a visit to our favorite Charnas but nooooo, she’s not here.” Justin answers. “Why the hell are you in Lancaster?”

“Business meeting and…” I move the camera enough to show off Patrick. Patrick just awkwardly waves at the bass player.

“And booty call, got it.” He laughs. I just laugh when I look over at the grossed out look on Spencer’s face. “Is Spencer really regretting being okay with you dating a bandmate?”

“He looks traumatized.” Patrick answers for me because I’m laughing too hard.

“I’m sure Spencer already gave you the speech but you’re gonna hear it from me…” Justin starts. “You dare hurt a hair on Henley’s head or break her heart, I’ll hunt you down and kill you. I live in Florida, I can and will hide your body in the Everglades.” This statement stops my laughter and causes me to glare at him. “What? I’m protective of you. I’m willing to kill for you and Demi. Mostly you because you didn’t betray me by sleeping with a bandmate of mine.” Demi just glares at my phone. I just chuckle in response. “She’s glaring at me, isn’t she?”

“No, why would she do that?” I sarcastically ask. “That’s not something Demi would do.”

“Sarcasm, really Charnas?” Justin rolls his eyes.

“Me? Sarcastic? Never.” I smirk. “Seriously Morrow, you’ve known me for how long? Sarcasm is my second language.”

“God help you Patrick.” He snorts. “You sure you can handle her? I mean you’ve met her brother. Are you sure you want to date the female version of HIM?” I turn my head and see Patrick just staring off.

“You know that episode of How I Met Your Mother where every time an annoying thing they do gets exposed you hear the glass shattering? Yea I’m hearing glass shattering now. I think Patrick is finally realizing he’s dating the female version of his bandmate.” Ricky laughs causing me to chuckle.

“Henley isn’t the female version of Spencer is she?” He questions the people in the room.

“Dude, she’s just as horror obsessed as Spencer.” Justin points out.

“She owns a bar that’s horror themed.” Joe adds.

“She has Ghostface tattooed on her ass.” Ricky adds, causing both me and Patrick to look at him.

“No she doesn’t. Patrick laughs. “That’s not where her Ghostface tattoo is anyway.”

“I was joking.” Ricky laughs. “But you seriously have a Ghostface tattoo? Since when?”

“Since last year.” I reply. “It’s on my ankle.”

Shevy comes walking in. “Come on guys, let’s get ready. Showtime in five minutes.”

I quickly say goodbye to Justin before pouting as I get up off Patrick and he instantly turns me around and pulls me right into his arms. “Please tell me you and Nico aren’t sharing a hotel room?” He begs, pulling me as close as humanly possible. I chuckle before wrapping my arms around his waist.

“We got separate rooms specifically because of tonight.” I inform him before removing my arms from around his waist and wrapping them around his neck. “Break a leg out there.” I tell him as I pull his face down to mine. I peck his lips before moving to his ear. “Think of me while you’re out there…naked.” I nibble his ear lobe before pulling away, smirking at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?

I've been busy with work and fostering kittens. Work in Vet Med, they said. It'll be fun, they said. I've been drowning in kittens. Which doesn't sound like a problem but is.