Tara’s Girl

1/1

You sat next to Wes, not bothering to watch whatever movie was on the TV. All you wanted to do was go home - Tara and you had a fight on the way to Wes’ place. Tara sat next to Amber, refusing to acknowledge you with her eyes glued to the screen.

You sighed, getting up out of your seat. You walked into the kitchen, needing some space from everyone. You felt as if you couldn’t breathe. The fight was over something fun and Tara had every right to be angry. You poured yourself some more Sprite, trying to take your mind off your girlfriend.

You jumped as you looked up to see Amber in the doorway. You pulled your phone out and began to scroll through Twitter. As soon as you did, Amber grabbed your phone from you.

“Everything okay, (Your Name)?” she asked, setting your phone on the counter.

You reached for it, but withdrew your hand when she smacked it. You glared at her, unsure as to why she did it.

“What the-“ you began.

“I asked you what was wrong.” Amber said sternly.

“Tara and I had a fight, okay?” you snapped, finishing your drink.

You walked past her, only to be stopped by her pulling you back by your shirt. You weren’t sure as to what exactly she wanted. Amber was a lot closer to Tara, so why was she interested in you all of a sudden?

“Let go of my shirt, Am.” You said, but Amber didn’t budge. Her grip got tighter as she pulled you in closer.

“Why are you in such a rush, (Your Name)? It’s not like you’re going back out there to cuddle up with Tara.” Amber smirked.

You glared at her, slapping her hand away to get her to let go of your shirt. You were angry now, unsure as to why Amber would say something like that towards you. Of course you couldn’t just go cuddle with Tara, but she didn’t need to say anything along those lines.

“You should dump her,” Amber stated. “I’ll be honest with you… I’ve always had a thing for you since you started dating Tara. But what really made me want you was on that camping trip last month. I was up late at night, and I could hear all the sounds you were making. How you were begging Tara to let you come and god… I knew then and there that I wanted you.”

Amber took a step forward, pushing you up against the counter. She leaned in, kissing you on the lips. It was rough and unpleasant, causing you to slap Amber across the face.

“What the actual fuck?!” You snapped.

Amber smile, grabbing you by the neck and squeezing roughly. “Now that wasn’t very nice, was it?”

”Fuck you,” you spat.

“Such a mouth, I’m going to have to teach you some manners,” she sighed, licking her lips. “I think you need to apologize to me now.”

“What? No, you kissed me.” you snapped. “I’m telling Tara what you did.”

Amber laughed at your threat. “Go ahead. She won’t believe you.”

“She would-“ you began, but Amber cut you off by pushing you down to your knees by your neck. She removed her hand - unbuckling her belt with both hands as she kept her eyes glued on you.

Amber looked up, jumping slightly as she noticed Wes walk past the kitchen. She unzipped her jeans, pulling them down hurriedly. Her underwear soon followed.

“You’re going to apologize for slapping me, (Your Name),” she said, grabbing you by your hair. Pulling you closer to her pussy. “Go on, kiss it.”

You shook your head, keeping your mouth shut tight. You weren’t going to do this - you loved Tara. Amber huffed, growing frustrated with your act of defiance. “We can do this the easy way or the hard way, you choose.”

She gave you a few seconds to decide, but you still refused to. She sighed, “Very well then.”

Pushing your face into her pussy, you had no choice but to do what she wanted. Sliding your tongue into her right away, you silently hoped someone would come in and stop what she was forcing you to do. Amber fucked your tongue, holding your head in place as she did all the work. She wanted to be quick, not wanting anyone to walk in on the two of you.

She continued, fucking your face as she got closer to her orgasm. Amber pulled your face away from her pussy, allowing you sometime to breathe. After a minute, Amber pushed your face back into her pussy. “That’s it, good girl.” she praised, which caused you to feel sick to your stomach.

“I don’t think you’re Tara’s girl anymore, baby,” she teased, causing tears to well up in your eyes. “You’re mine, but don’t you worry… with a mouth like yours I’ll take real good care of you.”

You tried to pull away, but Amber kept you in place. “Don’t- fuck, don’t pull away. I’m close.” Amber moaned, fucking your face once more. She came with a grunt, pulling away from you once she was satisfied.

“Open your mouth,” she instructed, and you shook your head. Amber rolled her eyes, pinching your nose and holding it until you opened your mouth. Leaning down, Amber spat in your mouth. “Hold it. I want you to hold it until I say swallow. Understood?”

You nodded, patiently waiting for her to let you swallow. You felt sick to your stomach, wanting nothing more than for her to leave you alone. You wanted to make up with Tara and tell her what Amber had done to you.

“Good girl for waiting, you can swallow now.” she smiled. You did as you were told, hoping she was done with you now.

You jumped as she shoved three fingers into your mouth unexpectedly. “Hey Tara,” she said, smiling at your girlfriend. “Do you want something to drink?”

Your eyes widened, trying to pull Amber’s fingers out of your mouth. You knew you could make noise, but you knew Amber would make an excuse for it.

“Hey, and no. I’m actually looking for (Your Name), have you seen her?” Tara asked.

Amber shook her head, “I have not. Maybe she left?”

Tara sighed, “Let me know if you see her.”

Amber gave her a small smile, “Of course.”

As soon as Tara was out of sight, Amber pulled her fingers out of your mouth. She stayed quiet as she pulled her pants back up and you watched as she buckled her belt. You stayed on the ground, tears running down your face.

“If you tell Tara about this, I promise you that she won’t ever believe you,” she laughed. “I’m her best friend and I’ve known her for years.”

You stayed silent, biting your lip as hard as you could. The taste of Amber’s pussy still lingered, causing you to gag.

“I’d clean yourself up before you join us again, wouldn’t want anyone to get suspicious.” Was all she said before making her way out of the kitchen. You hurried to the bathroom, making sure no one had seen you. Gasping, you turned on the water. Washing your face off to make yourself presentable, hoping Tara wanted to make up.

You were Tara’s girl after all.