Sequel: Hangovers with You

Waking up in Vegas

Yeah my baby's pretty as a car crash,

Spencer’s POV

“Alright what does Yogi Bear have planned for us?” Ricky asks as Kodiak passes out the food she brought to my apartment. Kodiak just rolls her eyes, resisting the urge to drop his ramen in his lap. She always acts like she hates the nickname but does nothing to correct it. I think she secretly loves it.

“Two words. Vegas Baby!” She laughs, causing the rest of us, but Patrick and Joe, to moan. “Fuck y’all, it’s gonna be fun. You guys are just boring.”

Ricky turns to me. “How are you allowing this? Aren’t you supposed to rein her in when she gets stupid ideas like a trip to Vegas?”

“Allow me?” Kodiak questions, scoffing. “Since when is Spencer my keeper?”

“Someone has to keep you in check, Kodi.” Dan laughs. “And Spencer is the only one that can do that without you punching him. The rest of us either do stupid shit with you,” he shoots a look over to Patrick and Joe. “Or they try to keep you from doing stupid shit and get punched.”

“Sugarman coming in with the logic.” Kodiak laughs as she finishes handing the food out before sitting down between me and Patrick. “But yea, Vegas trip for my birthday. I already have a private plane chartered for the flight over.”

“How the fuck did you manage that?” I question her.

She shrugs. “A client owed me a favor and he has a private plane
.”

“Hotel suite is booked as well. Penthouse suite at Skylofts at MGM Grand.”

“You’re really going all out, huh Princess?” Joe laughs.

“You only turn 32 once.” She chuckles. “Plus it’s a very rare sighting of Patrick and Ricky on the west coast, I want to take advantage of that.” She leans up against Patrick. “And you guys are leaving for a two month tour. I’m gonna miss you.” She pouts at the last sentence.

“Aw the Princess loves us,” Patrick coos before putting his arms around Kodiak and pulling him towards her, nearly making her spill her food all over her.

“You’re lucky I love you, little drummer boy,” she growls. “I almost spilled my tofu.”

“How can you eat that shit?” I chuckle.

“Not all of us eat meat, Charnas.” She rolls her eyes.

“I swear you vegans stick together.” I laugh, causing Kodiak, Patrick and Joe to roll their eyes. "That's why you guys are always causing trouble together."

“I’m not vegan and you know it,” she corrects me. “I’m pescatarian.”

“What the fuck is the differences between pescatarian, vegetarian and vegan?” Ricky asks, which starts a huge debate among all of us. I can’t help but to laugh. I love moments like these.

***

“Are you crashing here tonight?” I ask Kodiak once everyone was gone and it was just the two of us, cuddling up on the couch as we watch Scream.

“I should because your apartment is closer to work.” She chuckles before yawning. “I’ve got an early tattoo appointment. She’s coming in at 8am to get tattooed.”

I whistle. “Fuck that’s early.”

“But thankfully it’s my own appointment until I come back Monday.” She chuckles before nuzzling into me. I kiss her head and wrap my arms around her. “So yea, I’m crashing her tonight. I still have clothes here right?”

“Yea, in the spare bedroom.” I reply. “And I can get you clothes to sleep in.”

“Thank you Spence.” She yawns again. I just chuckle before getting up off the couch, despite her protests. I walk into my bedroom and pull out a Kleaver Klothing t-shirt and a pair of my boxers before walking back out and tossing them at her. She just playfully glares at me. I chuckle before blowing her a kiss.

“I’m going to bed, see you tomorrow.”

“Night Spence!” I hear her yell as I walk back into my bedroom. I strip down to my boxers before curling up in bed. I might as well get as much sleep as I can. Because thanks to the girl in my living room, I’ll be running on fumes by the end of the weekend…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?