Sequel: Hangovers with You

Waking up in Vegas

Spare me your freakin' dirty looks...Now don't blame me

Spencer’s POV

A groan escapes my lips as the sun begins to fill the room with sunshine. I roll over and bury my head into the back of the person in bed with me. Wait, why the fuck is there a person in my bed? I open my eyes and I’m instantly met with a very familiar tattoo. The tattoo is Freddy Krueger’s glove with Never Sleep Again next to it. She was 19 when she got it done. We’ve only known each other for maybe 2 weeks. I just moved across the hall from her; she was living with another girl. This was before Nicolette moved in with her.

I pull up the blankets and groan when I realize we’re both naked. She has some bruises forming on her hips and I feel the burning sensation of scratches going down my back. Another groan escapes my lips, did I seriously just drunkenly hook up with my best friend?

“Why is it so fucking bright in here?” Kodiak whines, rolls over, pulling the blankets over her head. Her body tenses before peeking her head out of the blankets. “Why are you naked and in bed with me?” She pulls up the blankets and gasps. “Why the fuck am I naked!?” She looks up, glaring at me. “What did you do, Charnas?”

“Why are you blaming me?” I exclaim. “You’re the one that flirts with every single thing? How do I know you didn’t seduce me into bed?”

“You’re the only one that is immune to me!” She screeches before wincing. “What happened last night?”

“Hell if I know.” I rub my temples. “I don’t remember anything.”

“Same.” She yawns, rubbing her face with her hands. My eyes widen when I see her left hand. She looks at me, raising an eyebrow. “Why are you staring at me like that?”

“Look at your left hand…”

“Come on, Cole!” I slur. “You need to get married to someone. It’ll help you become an American citizen faster.”

“You and Kodi gotta stop pushing that.” She laughs. “And besides, who'll marry me? Your bandmates are all terrified of me.”

“I’ll marry you!” I laugh. “I volunteer as tribute.”

“You’re a mess, Charnas…”


“Spencer!” Kodiak yells, breaking me out of my trance. “You okay?”

“No, I had a flashback from last night.”

“Does the flashback explain why I have a wedding ring on my finger?” She asks. “I don’t even remember being at a wedding chapel last night.”

“We were at one.” I tell her, trying to remember the moment. “But the last thing I remember was trying to convince Cole to marry me. I don’t understand why you’re the one with the ring. You’re the last person I’d marry.”

“Well fuck you too, Charnas.” Kodiak rolls her eyes before wrapping herself up in the top sheet and leaving the room.

Groaning, I run after her; not caring that I’m completely naked. “Come on, Kodiak, I didn’t mean it like that.” There are wolf howls from the various guys that are awake in the living room. “Kodi, it’s not like that.”

She spins around, glaring at me. “Well you’re the last member of Ice Nine Kills I’d picture myself drunkenly getting married to. How does it feel?”

“Who would you picture yourself drunkenly marrying?”

She looks at me as if it was an obvious answer. She huffs before going to her room, slamming the door shut.

“Looking good, Charnas.” Ricky smirks. I shoot him a glare before grabbing a couple throw pillows to cover myself up with before walking back into my bedroom to get dressed.

Kodiak’s POV

I throw on an Ice Nine Kills bathing suit before putting on a pair of black shorts and a Kleaver Klothing tank top; a tank top I stole out of Spencer’s closet. With a sigh, I just sit on my bed; kinda hurt about Spencer’s reaction. You’re the last person I’d marry.

There is a knock on my door followed by Nicolette letting herself in. She looks at me and smiles. “Happy birthday!” I just force a smile on my lips, causing the French girl to frown. “What’s wrong, Kodi? It’s your birthday, you should be happy.”

“I woke up in bed, naked with Spencer.”

“And?” She chuckles. “That man is gorgeous, you can do worse. At least you hooked up with your best friend and not some rando.”

“That’s not all.” I softly say before showing her the wedding band on my left finger. “Apparently he drunkenly got married last night. Thing is, his reaction kinda stung.” Her eyes widen before taking my left hand, getting a good look at my ring finger. “Apparently the last thing he remembers is trying to convince you to marry him.”

“He wouldn’t want to marry me sober, he was drunk.” She laughs it off. “That shouldn’t hurt you.”

“That part doesn’t, he’s always had a crush on you.” I chuckle. “What hurt was what he said after that. He was confused on why I was the one with the ring because I was the last person he’d want to marry.”

She frowns. “I’m sorry.”

“He’s my best friend and what he said hurt.” I sigh. “Like I wouldn’t want to be married to him either but I would have kept quiet. I only said he was the last member of INK I’d want to marry to hurt him.”

“You kinda wish you were married to Pat, huh?” She chuckles. “Your crush on him is adorable.”

“It’s not a crush, Cole. I love that man.” I laugh. “He’s the love of my life…platonically.”

“Come on,” she takes my hand and lifts me off my bed and onto my feet. “Let’s go sit by the pool and sip on mimosas. We’ll figure out this marriage bullshit when we get back to L.A.” I just smile as I let her guide me out of my room. Once we are in the main room, Spencer is the first to look at me. Rolling my eyes, I ignore him as Nicolette and I head out of the room.

Fuck Spencer Charnas…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?