Life of a Teenager

chaos before school

Bailee is a 15 year old teenager. She goes to a small school in oklahoma, that no one probably know of. Today is Bailee's first day of highschool;she was so excited.The night before she set out all of her clothes. Her little brother Jake comes in and sits on her bed.

"What the hell do you think your doing in here?" Bailee yelled

"Well geez! I know is your time of the month!" Jake screamed back

"uuugghhh!!Thats none of your bussiness! Now get out of here!"

Jake stumbled out of the room, after awhile bailee left to take a shower. When she came back into her room jake was sitting at her desk reading a book, at first she really didn't mind until he started to read out loud.

"Today I saw jason in the hallway he was just standing there so cute." Jake whispered in a girly tone.

"Is..Is." Bailee mumbled

"Is...Is...this your......DIARY??" Jake slowly let out

"Give me that now jake!" Bailee started to scream

"Oh how I wish he would just talk to me". He kept reading on in bailee's diary.

bailee was on one side of the bed and jake on the opposite side. she knew she wouldnt get her diary unless she jumped the bed. She leaped over the bed grabbing jake on the collar, and pulling him down.

"GOD JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN BOOK NOW!!" she screamed on the top of her lungs.

"Fine here, Geez I was right you are on your time!"

jake handed bailee her diary and slowly left her room, touching anything and everything he could get his hands on."hurry up!' Bailee yelled starting to get pissed.

jake left and went into his room.he pulled out some torn papers out of his pocket and started to read out loud.

"jason is so cute especially when he flips his hair. aawww!" Jake read in a girly voice. before he gave bailee her diary back he torn out some of the papers.

bailee was in her room getting ready to go to bed. that night she went to bed at 9p.m. so that she would get up nice and early. for school the next day......
♠ ♠ ♠
thx for reading! this is my first story so plz comment!!
thx brandi