Life of a Teenager

Rushing to school

bailee woke up the next morning,nice and rested. she looked at her alarm clock, because it didnt go off yet.

"No way! Its 7:45 school starts at 8:15!"

bailee rushed down the hall to get in the bathroom, but of course jake was in there. "Jake get out of there NOW!!" She screamed as she hit the door with her bare fist.

"I'll be out in a minute bailee my love." jake said in a teasing voice.

"please hurry up i have to straighten my hair and that takes 15 minutes!"bailee screamed her voice starting to crack.

just then the door opened and jake walked out "God you dont have to cry about it, little miss drama."jake said giving her the oh my god shut up look.

"what did you do in here? did you use enough axe?" she said sarcastilly

bailee didnt care she rushed in and started to put her make-up on and staighten her hair. she got done with her makeup and almost done with her hair when he dad yells " honey we've got to get going."

"shit" she thought to her self. about 5 minutes she was dressed and ready to go she went downstairs and grabbed a bagel and gave her mom a kiss good-bye and went out the door to the car, where her little brother and dad were waiting for her.

First they had to drop jake off at his middle school, bailee only had 5 minutes to get to school and she wanted to get there so she could see jason.(the guy she was so crushing on) they dropped jake off and headed off to the other side of town to the highschool.

"here we are honey have a great day." he dad said giving her a kiss on the cheek. "bye daddy love you see you tonight." bailee said as she rushed out of the car. she barely made it in time.......
♠ ♠ ♠
sry this part is kinda boring..but it will get better.. thx for reading plz comment...luv ya!!