To Infinity

Before Maximum Ride.

Before The Flock.

There were several experimental generations, some successful, and some not. These previous generations grew up only knowing their short lived lives in the labs they were created in. All of the pain, screams, and nightmares were a part of their everyday lives. None of them seeing the outside world, until one successful generation…

This generation was never meant to survive, and most of them didn’t, except for one. The Angel of Mercy. When she refused to be exterminated, her creators were forced to find a use for her. Fitting her to be a governmental assassin. She was later joined by two others of the next generation. The Angel of Death and The Devil’s Advocate.

This trio made up The Fates.

A trio of assassins that were feared amongst the criminal underground.

But not everything was about death and killing for this trio of nine year olds. They were also sent out on retrieval missions, returning experiments and strange anomalies that the lab had interests in.

Their most recent mission…

Recover the anomaly from New York City.

***I'm doing this as part of my Nanowrimo challenge. If I stick to my usual story lengths this can get upwards of 50 chapters or so.***
  1. Prolouge
    Meet The Fates
  2. Chapter One