Mankind

Prologue

2028: NASA goes under. All space flights grounded. Mars colony sets up base.
2033: The Federal Space Coalition (FSC) is formed and the space race restarts.
2038: Many space stations are now being built.
2047: Space station colonies orbit Mars, and Jupiter.
2048: Warp drive is completed on the first Interstellar Star Cruiser.
2049: Mars colonization continues, the atmosphere slowly returns.
2059: Deep space travel achieved
2065: The Gas Giant “Crest” is found.
2078: Mars fully habitable, considered Earth 2.0.
2089: Earth begins to decline rapidly.
2101: Seventeen year old Maya Sedoux begins construction in partnership with Sys-Tek Automated, to create green robots capable of restoring the planet.
2101: Eric Mullins discovers a rift in space-time around the planet Crest. Sends probe to collect data.
2102: The Great Climb-back begins as the robots start the process of cleaning the planet..
2110: Eric Mullins and Maya Sedoux marry and have a child named Rylee Mullins.
2110: Eric leaves behind Maya and Rylee to venture to the anomaly near Crest. He is never seen again.
2129: Mars War starts, Rylee inlists. War ends after eight months.
2133: Signal from Eric’s probe returns to Earth. Rylee prepares to travel to rift with crew aboard newly built ship “Crestelia.”