Forced Pair

Fin

She can’t help but be attracted to you…and she knows that. She’ll come around eventually, man. Don’t worry.

My hand grabs those soft, black curls and I yank back. The force of which feels like I’m six years old again, popping off the cheap heads of my five sisters’ Dollar Store dolls for fun.

Jesus. I think to myself. Calm the fuck down. You don’t want to kill her.

Much like when my sisters would find me and beat me up as punishment for destroying their toys, I don’t want her growling or snapping at me just because I got a little too excited. I don’t want her to change her mind and tell me to stop.

It’s an animal attraction. Instinct. She can’t fight it anymore than the others can.

All the guys had assured me that eventually it would happen. Eventually I would be in the moment I was in now. But for fucks’ sake I didn’t think it would be inside of a tiny ass trailer. And it’s not even the one I live in, but one of the ones we use for work. In Stephanie’s part of the tiny shelter of all places.

Stephanie was more like an assistant than part of the crew. But still. She isn’t going to be too happy when she comes in tomorrow and finds her papers she left stacked are misorganized because someone knocked them over and they fell on the floor.

I won’t say shit. I won’t admit to shit.

This thought keeps replaying in my brain as I hear another thought say calmly that I’ll just pick the papers up and restack them again. Everyone will still get yelled at by Steph come the morning meeting. But Steph’s a tough bitch who yells at everyone regardless. It’s one of the reasons we all like her.

Now, the bitch I have bent over Steph’s desk?

Well, she’s different.

This bitch is a tough one, too. But not in the good way like Steph. No, this bitch that’s moaning as I bite her neck is more stubborn than tough. She’s one where you tell her not to touch the stove, but she’ll do it anyway just to spite you.

That’s the kind of bitch I’m dealing with right now.

Tara.

But she is also one that my only thoughts are about driving into her balls deep in dick with.

Great for me.

I thought I liked tough women once upon a time. I suppose it couldn’t be helped. My mom, grandmas, aunts, female cousins, and all of my sisters are tough. But then I got Tara. And I realized that maybe it’d have been better for me if I was able to be attracted to more docile bitches.

For one, getting the sex would probably be easier. For two, sweet, quiet, submissive bitches probably wouldn’t have me questioning if I should do it to her like I am tonight.

Because tough bitches come with a whole lot of crazy. And if I’d been any other man, free with choice, I would go for the reserved girl. Or just another Normie like I’d had in the past. But because of who I am, well, my kind only end up with the tough, hard to please bitches. The ones that make men spend their whole lives doing whatever it is to make her happy.

Again. Great.

But…

No one will know. No one will know. Because…

I won’t say shit.
I won’t admit to shit.

In a way it’s actually perfect for me that Tara is so stubborn. Because no one will know. She’ll make sure of that. You can get rid of a scent. As long as she covers her tracks…we’ll be fine.

Especially since she’s not supposed to be here in the first place.

Let alone by herself with me.

Her back is arched. Waiting for me to beat my cock inside of her.

But for some reason… I stall.

You’re getting cold feet now? Now after you’ve taken all of her clothes off, sucked her nipples, smacked her ass, and pulled her hair? Now?!

I can’t help but laugh at my gall.

I can’t do this. I can’t do this. I shouldn’t do this.

It’s wrong.

She’s your bitch. You have every right to take her.

When the other guys had said that I don’t think they meant literally. I don’t think they thought I’d actually just skip straight to fucking her as my way of making her mine.

I know Jayson’s your best friend, but…

No.

The other guys are wrong.

There are no buts.

Jayson is my best friend.

It’s good that I’ve balked here. All I’ve done is kiss her and lick her.

Oh, yeah…and bite her.

I can’t help but notice the gigantic mark that is forming on her skin. I was so worried about pulling her hair too hard I should have been focused on not leaving any bruises. How is she going to explain a fucking bite?

I can’t do this. I think this to myself. But even as I do, I’m inching the tip of my dick inside of her. She lets out a moan of approval.

See? She wants this.

I am appalled that I’m even thinking that to myself.

She belongs to me. Of course she wants this.

Tara belongs to Jossiah.

I remember the shock on everyone's faces when the Packmaster confirmed to us what we already knew.

But Jayson’s face was the one that really stays with me.

It was odd. Growing up with someone like Jayson, I would only ever see him smile. But because of that, a lot of the Pack kids took this to mean he was weak. He was also skinnier than the rest of the guys our age. But what really made him an outcast was that he had more of everything, being the son of our new, rich Packmaster.

It isn’t a given that the Packmaster’s kid will come out with Alpha traits. And I guess when we all saw Jay, we were hesitant to think he had any in him.

He was kind. Too kind. Which, like I mentioned, backfired on him when he first moved here.

The other kids would go in on him. How could they not? Being that his dad not only got to run the Pack, but also got to run our fathers because he now owned the construction company most of our parents worked for. So, here comes this kid who’s not only Pack royalty…but also rich. It just didn’t seem fair.

While we went to school in hand me downs or wholesale…Jayson came to class in Polo and Ralph Lauren. Usually the kids who were Pack quietly stuck together at school. But when Jayson first moved here and his dad took over after our oldest Packmaster died, it was a hard time for him due to all the jealousy.

I called myself protecting him when we first started hanging out. My dad was well liked by Jayson’s father before he became Packmaster. And I remember my dad telling me to watch out for the boss’ kid when he found out we were in the same grade.

It started out as me just doing what my dad wanted as I was the only son. So, I had to be a good one. But when I met Jayson, what started out as an instruction from my father, became me gaining Jayson as a brother for life.

The fights we’d get into at school were crazy. Because we were not just fighting off the Pack kids, but also the Normie kids who wanted to test him. Our fights were legendary. Because although Jayson seemed small, it wasn’t long before we all learned that there was in fact Alpha in Jay’s genes. Behind the kindness of a kid that just wanted to fit in at his new home, there was an equal rage when he was pushed enough.

He would turn vicious.

I remember those days of us as middle schoolers and in High School: two against three, two against four, and our biggest one…two against eight. Thankfully the last had been against a group of Normies. Not Weres. Otherwise, we’d have probably been in even worse shape.

But somehow I believe that we still would have been able to take them. Because it was no secret as we grew up that Jay and I were a perfect pair. Easily an Alpha who’d found his Beta. And a Beta who’d found his Alpha. Much like our dad’s with one another.

We were on track to take over the Pack as long as nothing changed. And the other Pack kids started to notice this, too. Our fighting over the years eventually won us the respect of our other Pack brothers. And life had become normal by the time we were in junior and senior year of High School.

I wish I could go back.

Fuck.

I wish I could go back.

Back to those two years of bliss when Jay and I were finally treated like one with our Packmates. And I was no longer the kid who chose the new Packmaster’s rich son to suck up to. And Jay was no longer the Alpha outsider offspring who all the guys kept testing to see if he was just a silver spoon Omega.

Life was so fucking good.

Bonfires. Football games. Weed. Drinking. And sneaking out of the house to hang with the other Pack guys.

Jay and I had finally been invited in the circle. And the respect he got was equivalent to them already treating him as our future leader. Also, Jay’s dad was finally being accepted as the new Packmaster amongst the older Packmembers. So, more than likely the Pack kids had always just been following along with their parents’ bitterness of a rich outsider taking our most prestigious title given in Pack. And once the adults’ bitterness settled, so did the kids’.

We were finally accepted.

And that’s also when Jay finally started really pursuing Tara.

Jay had always been in love with Tara. She was Pack. But she was a werebitch who had more loner traits than any Alpha or Beta ones.

And that’s what attracted Jay to her. Because in some ways, she had always been an outsider herself. Just like he was.

It wasn’t that there was anything wrong with her for why the other guys stayed off her scent. It’s just, well…Werebitches are mean as hell. And the ones with Alpha traits are usually the worst. But the ones with loner in them…

Shit. They take the word feisty to a whole other level.

But not only that, the ones with loner in them often are hell bent on breaking with Pack. So, most of the time they are left alone by other Packmembers. Even the girls in the Pack walked around Tara.

Jay was lost in love with her, though. And had been since we were about thirteen years old. I, being his best friend, was always there watching him being too afraid to make a move. And back then I found it hilarious. Out of the two of us, I was more experienced with girls than Jay. Because he spent all of his time liking Tara. I couldn’t understand his fascination to be with her.

I wasn’t into Pack girls. Mainly because I grew up with them. But also because of the fact that they’d bite your head off if you stepped out of line.

Seeing my mom with my dad, aunts with my uncles, and the list goes on…well, I wasn’t in a rush to settle down with a werebitch yet either. Besides, I knew my fate like everyone else in the Pack knew theirs. I knew it would come soon enough. So, I spent my freedom chasing after Normie tail.

Pack unions were for life. And some guys chose to get into one at that young age. Because we knew what it meant. On the one hand, the quicker you got into a union, the better your freedom to choose was. Because the longer you waited, the less choice you’d have before eventually you’d be forced into one.

It was law. A thing we all knew as pairing. And it could happen naturally or forced. But put simply, pairing is the way Weres bond and have procreation.

I can’t explain how it happens other than as a Were, we are bound by this psychic force that governs us. And in that psychic force, it also governs our mating. As long as you stayed Pack, the stronger the force was.

Which was why I understood why Jay was so hellbent on trying to convince Tara to be with him. Because she was a loner. And loners rarely stayed Pack.

Jay must have definitely had Alpha in him to set his sights on a loner. Loners are harder to tame due to the whole isolation thing. But also, they aren’t known to pick Pack as a mate. Usually if a Were has loner traits, it is because they want to get away from being Pack. Those are the types that usually end up leaving and starting a new life free from our laws and connection. The only thing is, when you break with the force…so does your connection to being a Were. A process known as Dispersing.

Which is why most of us stay. Because to disperse is to lose everything that you are. Who you are.

Dispersing is rare. Most of us choose to stay in Pack. And to stay Were, marry Were, work for Were, and die Were. But sometimes it does happen. Some Weres disperse and become Normies. And usually the ones who want to Disperse show signs of loner in them. Tara was the first, however, in a long time that our Pack had seen of a loner. But we all knew eventually she’d cut the cord. Which made us treat her like she was already not a member of the pack in a way. And that’s how she liked it.

She didn’t want to be Were anymore. But if she got with Jay, it would seal her fate. She’d be stuck forever being part of the Pack. She would be his bitch. She would have his pups. She would be the Alpha female to our future Alpha. Which was probably why, even though I could tell she loved him, she denied his advances.

It nearly broke Jay. He spent the majority of his time back then, heartbroken over Tara’s rebuffs. Even though he had finally earned his place among the Pack, he was focused on getting the mate he wanted for the rest of his life before we graduated and she chose to leave it all behind for good. I tried to help him through his sadness as much as I could.

And a lot of Normie girls and other werebitches were throwing themselves at him to take Tara’s place if she didn’t want to be with him. But I guess Jay had his mind made up. And looking back I couldn’t blame him.

Tara is a beautiful bitch. Thick, dark curly hair past her shoulders. Brown eyes with long lashes. A gorgeous face. Healthy. Sturdy.

It would have been a waste to see her genes go to some Normie life. No, she was meant to bare someone’s pups. And at the time we all thought it was Jayson. Despite how hard she tried to fight her love for him.

They came close. I remember Graduation night. We had a big bonfire. And it was one of the only Pack parties that Tara attended. She’d shown up dressed in cut off shorts and a light jacket to keep her warm as the temperature dropped at the beach. I remember how pissed some of the Pack girls were when she came and took Jay’s attention.

I had been having a good time in my own world. I had just graduated and had a few underage drinks here and there. So, I wasn’t really paying any attention to Tara or Jay. But the next day when I saw him, he admitted that he thought he was getting closer to convincing Tara to stay with the Pack.

And in so many words I thought it meant that he’d finally gotten laid. Because that was the only way for pairing to be sealed. It is archaic and misogynistic, but the only way to claim a mate for life is to essentially obliterate the hell out of the bitch you wanted. Not only would it be the only way, for the force that kept us all Weres, to recognize the union. But it also told all the other male Weres that this was your bitch. And she was finally claimed.

I can’t count how many fights happened between males who had a thing going with a Pack girl but it ended because another guy just so happened to crack the egg 1st. And those types of union fights were only second to when you’d literally have two Pack males squaring off to decide which one would be the 1st. Those fights usually happened in the privacy between the two guys without the girl ever hearing about it. Because it seemed more civilized than doing it in front of her.

Lucky for Jay, he didn’t have to worry about anyone squaring off against him for the right to Tara. No one wanted her other than him. So, I had assumed that she had finally given in and was his.

But then he told me that she still hadn’t fully given herself to him yet. That they had just kissed on graduation night and did some other stuff. It was the first physical touch they’d done their entire time being in love with each other.

He said that she told him she needed more time to decide what she was going to do. That she would know by the end of the year whether she would stay Pack or Disperse for good now that we had all graduated and were eighteen.

But for now, they would just see each other casually.

I was happy for him.

Back then I thought there was no way Tara would actually turn Jay down. I knew she loved him and would choose to stay Pack for him. I felt like she was just giving him a hard time because she didn’t want to give up her freedom to essentially become like all the other werewomen before her: married Were and raising Were pups.

I felt like everything was going great in life at the time.

For me and Jay.

Jay had got accepted to the local College with some of the other Packmembers. And I, like the rest of the Pack who didn’t want to continue school, got hired at a Were owned company. And there were usually two places to go: construction or one of the many wholesale stores.

I got hired to work under my dad at Jay’s father’s company. And I settled into my new life.

My dad helped me get a trailer of my own and I was able to move out.

Jay came over a lot with the rest of the guys to hang. It was like a little bachelor pad despite being a dump. We’d sit, talk shit, and laugh.

My family would come over and we’d all have a good time together, too. And I got a taste of the life I would be living that was much like my dad and uncles before me.

I had as much Normie sexual relationships as I could now that I lived alone. Which aggravated my mother to no end. She wanted me to hurry and pick a good werebitch to have pups with.

Most of my older sisters were already married and I was the only single one without any kids. And because I was the male and baby of the family, my mom put a lot of pressure on me to settle down.

Most of the Were girls had already gotten with guys that I worked with. And a lot of my Packmembers were expecting their first kids not even long after we graduated.

And that meant there weren’t many weregirls my age left to pick from.

But I knew I’d end up with one eventually, regardless. Seeing as though that was how the law worked. And despite it sounding bad out loud, I was perfectly ok with having my fun until I was forced into a pairing.

A natural pairing was by choice.

A forced pairing was…well. By force.

Unless you were gay, then if you didn’t pick a mate for yourself, you’d be relegated to a forced pairing. Which was why we didn’t treat homosexuality like the Normies did. Because it was a natural part of our nature in our world where Weres who liked the same sex were free to not produce offspring. So, there was no point in hiding being gay or lesbian when we’d find out soon enough if you were never forced into a pair or you tried to mate into a pair and the bond didn’t work. We didn’t shame homosexuality since it just meant that your nature was different.

Two of my sisters, three of my female cousins, and four of my male cousins were gay. And those of us who were still single and straight often joked about how lucky they were that they got to escape being forced into a pairing.

I would try to avoid seeing ethe weregirls who were left. But sometimes I would see them accidentally and they would outright be suggestive that we’d make a pairing already. But like I said, I wasn’t ready to be locked down just yet. So, I would just laugh it off and high tale it out of there before they could tempt me anymore. Because Werewomen who want a mate can become some of the most dominant, frightening creatures alive. Not even the strongest men could turn them down when they set their sights on mating. And I was weak after all, but not weak enough to ignore the temptation that meant a lifetime if it happened.

I was going to wait as long as I could before suddenly I found myself bound to whatever weregirl. But it wasn’t like I was playing Russian roulette. I was perfectly fine with the selection of who I could possibly end up having as a mate. And me and some of the other bachelors who were left would joke about who’d we would end up with often. I just wasn’t ready to quickly bounce into the whole world of wife and kids just yet.

My dad had a forced pairing with my mom. And a lot of my other male family members had, too. So, I knew I’d be fine despite one day inevitably finding myself paired with a dominant werebitch. If my dad could survive my mom and six kids, and still have a happy marriage and loving family with a content life, then I knew I would too.

And he didn’t give me much pressure. Actually, I think he was just happy to have me working under him and able to finally spend a lot more time together. It was like after I graduated, all the pressure of being his only son evaporated. How different it was from being told to watch out for the new Packmaster’s kid.

Life was good…

Until I saw Tara again.

Pairings are built on scent. But forced pairings work randomly. One day you smell a bitch and you just know. You know she’s your bitch, because her scent says so.

My dad and other guys who’d chosen to do a force pairing had described it to me many times that it was common knowledge. I remember I’d purposely avoid going places where the leftover single Weregirls were to avoid “getting caught” as me and some of the other bachelors liked to call it. But the way it happened for me wasn’t because I was in the spaces that these girls visited.

No.

She was brought to me.

I don’t know how stupid either I was or Jay was when he decided to bring Tara with him to visit me during one of his breaks from being on Campus. Although he could’ve stayed home like most of the other Packmembers who went to the College did to save some money, Jay chose to get a dorm. Because his dad wanted him to have the real experience since he turned down going off to an out of state school. And his reasoning for not moving away was because, of course, he wanted to be where Tara was.

By then I had assumed that Jay had most likely fucked her by then. And maybe that’s why I greeted them that day. If I hadn’t realized that she was still unclaimed…I would have just stayed inside my trailer and shouted for Jay to come in by himself.

Maybe that would have prevented it. But honestly, I knew all of that was bullshit too. The thing about the forced pairings is that they were random. So, I might have still ended up with her either way.

But back then I had assumed since it had been more than a year and Tara had stayed dating Jay, that they’d done it already. I never saw her because of her Loner tendencies. Which only got worse since she graduated and was able to do whatever she wanted. Unlike the other Pack girls who got jobs locally, Tara took odd jobs in the city.

But she always came back to spend time with Jay. And she hadn’t chosen to Disperse yet. I guess being that I was a full blooded male, I figured Jay had hit that by then. Because there was no way he hadn’t.

But Jay is kind. And he really loves Tara.

So kind that he hadn’t fucked her yet.

Which meant that Tara was still unclaimed. And which meant she could still be forced into a pairing.

On Jay’s part, he probably didn’t think it through when he decided to stop by and shoot the shit with me that day. I mean, forced pairing is something that is on a lot of our minds. But Jay being in a relationship…so close to being bonded…he probably didn’t see himself as a bachelor. Or Tara as a bachelorette.

Or maybe he just didn’t think that the psychic force that governs us all would have such a sick twisted sense of humor.

The minute I finished greeting Jay and he motioned for Tara to get out of his car to come inside my trailer, I smelt it. It was the most intoxicating aroma in the world. Like cupcakes, strawberries, roses, and bananas. As if Tara was wearing a perfume like an aura around her. In a natural pairing, you smell this scent after you bond and your mate will carry this scent with her for the rest of her life. But with forced pairings, it happens before. I guess in order to entice you to go after the girl.

Regular girl’s scents drove me wild. A certain perfume or chewing gum could get me worked up. So, imagine my instant shock when I could smell this sweetness coming from Tara all the way from the door of my trailer as she stood in my dirt driveway. No wonder my dad gave my mom six kids. I wanted to unzip my pants and rush over to her to take her right then and there in the passenger seat of Jay’s truck.

Which leads me to the double edge sword of smelling that scent. And that is the scent I give off in response to it. Right away Jay turned his head to me. And his eyes went dark.

I knew that look. I’d seen it so many times when we’d fought together. But now it was directed at me. Jayson was ready to go for my throat.

But I immediately went to lower my head to concedex

“Jay, please. Don’t.” I said quietly.

Not just because I knew I couldn’t take him, but because he was my best friend. And I couldn’t believe that this was happening.

I remember when I looked up after no blows came. And I could see his eyes were still vicious, but he seemed conflicted. But he turned around and told Tara to get back in the car. And they immediately sped away.

But it was too late. Of course.

“She smelled it too,” My mom and a few of my older sisters who had been forced paired told me later on.

“I remember the day I smelled your father,” Mom had said, “He went from an annoying, disgusting boy who I remember didn’t wipe his ass when we were younger, to this man who smelled like pine, wood, and just like I could live in a cabin in the woods with forever”

Which was more than I needed to hear. And my sisters who were around also made hurling noises and excused themselves when she told us that.

“What?” My mom had said, “It’s natural!”

“Yeah, but Mama we don’t need to hear it!” One of my sisters exclaimed.

But that also explained why my mom and dad were still getting busy in their old age and why my sisters and I refused to come over unannounced if my dad wasn't at work.

And it explained why I couldn’t resist Tara. Even though I wanted to. It explained why she couldn’t resist me. Even though she really fucking tried.

But here she is now. In position. Ready to take me.

She’s not a virgin.

I think it took me awhile to learn how to fight the primal instinct in me that wanted to tear out Jayson’s throat when I heard he finally started fucking Tara after the pairing was confirmed. I mean it would have been stupid to do what my emotions were telling me. Because Jay is my brother in so many ways. And I understood why he was doing the things he did.

I didn’t want this to happen anymore than he did. Or anymore than Tara did. It’s just the way the cards fell.

Usually, when forced pairings happen, there isn’t this much drama or commotion. So, the Pack didn’t know how to proceed when things started taking the turn that they did. No one ever put up a fight against pairings.

Tara was the first in our Pack

Which should be expected. Because of her dominant loner traits.

However, I never considered she’d have the audacity to actually cross the line and give herself to Jay. Especially considering our bond.

It made me mad in a lot of ways. Not because I ever thought of Tara in a sexual manner. But because I was angry for even being angry at all.

Everyone in the Pack kept trying to make me feel better about it. The silent pity looks I’d get from everyone when they saw me was too much sometimes. I knew the entire Pack used what was going on between Jayson, Tara, and I as their gossip. It was a story too salacious to ignore.

But I tried to just act like it didn’t bother me. Even when I’d hear the silent whispers about how Jayson and Tara were moving into together in the city. Jay had transferred to a College there. And Tara had taken a job.

It seemed like they were both Dispersing from the pack. But not in the official way. Because for Tara, the bond was final now that she had been paired with me. She couldn’t break away even if she tried.

So, I knew there was no way Jay would choose to Disperse if he was hell bent on being with her. Although now, with him still being unpaired and single, he could very well choose to leave this Pack where the girl he loved was now given to his best friend. I mean, hell, I wouldn’t blame him for choosing to cut ties with the bond. And to go about living a Normie life instead of staying around all this heartache.

Being Were was fun when I was a kid and a teen. Jay and I used to morph all the time. Take runs through the thick woods that make up our town. Just like all the other Were kids. But as Weres get older, we usually don’t get much time to morph thanks to being wrapped up in the life of jobs, parenting, bills, etc.

However, when the whole Tara thing happened, I found myself morphing just to be able to keep myself sane. It’s not safe for Weres to stay in the wolf for too long. The only reason being is because we grow to love it.

The Pack tells stories about how first wolves were humans who chose to never morph back. And it used to scare me as a kid to imagine being stuck as a wolf. But now that I’m older and I saw how peaceful it was to be able to morph into a wolf without any human cares following me around…I began to understand why a Were would choose to stay in wolf form.

Because I didn’t have to think about Tara or Jayson. Or anything. When I morph, I am just a wolf. Alone with nature and silence.

But I always chose to come back into human form, because I knew that running away from my human life and its problems wasn’t going to be the solution. I knew that I had to face this whole situation with Jay and Tara. I couldn’t just bury my head in the sand.

Everyone else in my life urged me to drive to the city and go get Tara from Jay. They encouraged me to get her back. Basically, throw her over my shoulder and drag her back home with me seeing as though we were a pair. But I didn’t want to do that.

I knew she was happy, cohabitating with Jay. And I knew that Jay was happy, too. It was the life they should have had with one another here in the Pack. If things had been different.

But I won’t lie that eventually I began to feel the bitterness of not having my bitch around. My sisters started having pups. And the first time I held one of my nieces and nephews, I felt this stirring in my soul. The feeling of home.

I knew right away that I was ready to start my own den. But of course I couldn’t do it because of my circumstances. I needed Tara for that.

I worked on building an actual house on my property, though. To keep my mind busy. My dad and some of my uncles and cousins helped me. It took some time but when we were done, I had a nice five bedroom that would be perfect for my litter.

I still slept in the old trailer, though. Because I couldn’t take being in an empty house where I had no wife and no kids. Funny how I went from fearing being paired to longing to live the domesticated life.

My days sort of blurred together. Work, home, and morphing to spend the rest of my time in the woods before I forced myself to turn back so that I could repeat it all over again.

The depression I felt was so immense. And I thought I was hiding it pretty well. But if it weren’t for my mom and sisters stopping by to bring me food and clean up my trailer, I probably would have morphed anytime I needed to eat or use the bathroom. Because I got so bad that I didn’t want to do anything other than work when I was human.

It got really bad when I heard that Jay and Tara had eloped. This rocked the Pack. And even Jayson’s father, our Packmaster, was forced to consider Evicting Jay from the Pack. Eviction wasn’t common. It was actually one of the most brutal options to instate on a Were. And it was only done to those who had really violated the Pack in some way.

The only thing that really stopped the Packmaster from considering it was me talking him out of it. Everyone wanted Jay’s blood for violating one of our laws. But I in so many words told him that I didn’t give a shit.

But nothing like this had been done before. Weres don’t cheat. Let alone marry someone else. Mainly because the pairing makes everyone else’s scent seem off in some way. And the only scent that you crave is the one of your mated pair. But usually that bond really solidified once you mated together. It was like a tie formed and no one else will ever even register to you.

But Tara and I had yet to solidify our bond because she and Jay skipped town the moment our fate was sealed. After that day at my trailer, Jay told Tara to go back to the city and hide out. While he called for a meeting with his dad to discuss everything. I was there along with the rest of the Pack as Jay openly challenged me for Tara. It was like he didn’t even see me anymore. I was just…an enemy. Like one of the many we’d fought over the years.

But of course his dad told him what we all knew. Not even a fight at this point could change the outcome.

Tara belongs to Jossiah.

After that meeting, Tara and Jay cut off contact. We only knew what they were up to because Packmaster was forced to monitor the situation. So, he’d send some of the Pack out to spy on them. I think he didn’t really believe his son would be so hellbent on going against our laws like this. Or trying to fight the bond.

He probably figured that Jay would come to his senses eventually. But when the whole elopement news was brought back to him, he knew that Jay was serious.

None of us knew what could happen. Shit like this had never been done before. And everyday I had to wait for the news of if Tara would show signs of having conceived. We didn’t think it was possible, but at this point we didn’t really know.

It seemed like Jay and Tara were testing the limits of our laws, too. And if he could get Tara pregnant with his pups, then he’d have a right to her as well? Wouldn’t help.

The only time things changed for me with my depression when time went on and no word of pregnancy came. And it officially ended when it became apparent that Tara and Jay were sterile because two breeding seasons had passed and they still hadn’t conceived any pups.

I began to see hope. Just like the guys said. She’d come around.

Her lack of pregnancy was confirmation that the law was on my side. If she couldn’t conceive Jay’s pups, that was even more of a solidification that it was because she was meant to bear mine.

I didn’t morph as often after that revelation. And my sisters and mom were happy to not have to worry about me feeding myself or cleaning myself as much.

I stopped having sex with the Normie girls after my pairing with Tara. So, I hadn’t gotten laid in awhile. At work, Stephanie, who was also still a single wolf like how I was technically, joked that we should be like Tara and Jay and try to test the law ourselves. Like I said, werebitches who are hellbent on getting mated are some of the most seductive creatures alive. But even Steph’s full out advances couldn’t stir my dick.

I guess that was proof of the law right there. But if it was working on me, I often wondered how it affected Tara when it came to Jay…

And I guess I have the answer to that now as I have her bent over Steph’s desk. Soaking and arching her back like she’s never been fucked in her life.

I could change my mind. Stop here.

When I decided to stay late at work to avoid having to go back home to my empty trailer, I never imagined I would hear the sound of a car coming up the gravel road to our trailers. Let alone see Tara driving Jay’s truck, stepping out of it as if it was a repeat of that day when we paired all over again. Except, this time there was no one to stop us from sensing the pull that was drawing us together.

She was nervous. That much I could tell. She kept looking down. But I also knew she was determined. And angry.

“I’ve been looking for you,” Was the first thing she said to me, “I went to your trailer, but your mom and sisters told me you’d be out here.”

I stood there for about a good minute, too dumbfounded to speak.

“I saw the house,” She had continued, “And I came to tell you to forget about it! I’m never going to be yours! I love Jayson!”

I think that was when I finally was able to move my mouth.

“I know you do,” Was all I said.

And for some reason, that sent Tara into a fit of tears. I’ve never seen a Werewomen cry. It’s very rare. But watching her sob and breakdown…well it did something to me.

I couldn’t help but go to her and take her in my arms. And the moment I did comfort her, was the moment I knew I was fucked. Because the attraction between us was so crazy, I began kissing her and trying to bend her over in the seat of Jay’s truck. Just like I wanted to do that day he brought her to my trailer.

I didn’t know how I got from trying to comfort her to fighting with her to bend over for me, but that’s what happened. We were kissing and I was violently attempting to pull down her jeans as I faced her forward into the seat.

Animal instinct.

But Tara is a stubborn bitch. And she bit my hand. Then turned around and slapped the shit out of my face a few times.

“I’m not yours!” She kept saying as she hit me.

I backed off. And she pushed me away as she pulled her jeans back over her hips. And kicked her way back down to the gravel after me having pinned her down into the car seat.

She looked up at me and crossed her arms.

“I just want to talk,” She had said.

But that was when I knew that I had a chance. This talk that she wanted to have? That’s what it was. The time had finally come where she would be mine. She was all talk.

So, I invited her in.

And that’s how we wound up here.

Just do it. I tell myself.

She wants you to.

But my mind is still on Jay. I can’t imagine where he’s at right now. He is probably going crazy because he sees that his truck is missing and his wife is gone.

I’m fooling myself if I think that we will get away with this.

Even if I don’t admit to it…

There will be talk.

I push my dick in a few more inches. And the moan I get from Tara is so delicious that I don’t think I even have to ponder anymore whether or not I’m going to fuck her tonight.

Especially because of how good she feels to me, too. I don’t think I ever had sex before. That’s how crazy it feels just with inches of my dick inside of her.

I know Jay’s probably out looking for her by now. I don’t even want to know what possessed her to up and leave to come out here. Maybe it’s the pull. The psychic bond that controls us all.

Because she had to have known.

Tara had to have known.

That if she came to me…

She was going to get dicked down.

And with that thought, I shoved the rest of my cock inside of her.

I couldn’t help but hear Tara’s guttural, “Oooooohhhhh”.

She turned her head to watch as I beat into her squishing pussy. Her ass was so nice and bouncy as I hit her from the back. I couldn’t help but smack one of her cheeks as I got into a good rhythm.

Which made her gasp in pleasure. Our eyes locked as I continued taking her.

Good. I thought. She knows she’s making a choice to give herself to me.

I grabbed her by the hair again. This time I didn’t have go fear yanking her too hard.

She wasn’t going to tell me to stop.

She was mine now.

My bitch.

I pulled her head back and bit her neck again. Leaving as big of a mark in her fair skin as I could.

I let go of her head and she jerked down again with a soft whimper. Her hands clutched the edge of Steph’s desk. And sure enough, the papers fell to the ground.

Tara closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

I knew the only thing I would be hearing for the rest of the night would be the sound of my thrusts and the sound of her moans.
XxxxxxxX
I didn’t have to worry just about cleaning up Steph’s desk the next morning. Because Tara and I had destroyed the entire trailer fucking.

When I would finish fucking her on a desk, I would move to the floor. We would rest awhile, and then she’d either climb on top of me or I’d mount her, and we’d fuck some more.

I knew she was going to get pregnant. Because I couldn’t stop cumming inside of her. And she didn’t try to stop me.

That’s when I realized the reason for Tara’s sudden arrival. It was the breeding season. In my depression and lack of a sex life, I’d forgotten the dates.

We fucked for hours in the trailer. But then Tara tried to have a conscience and leave. But as she ran out the trailer, fleeing in nothing on, I tackled her to the ground and fucked her some more outdoors.

We fucked outside the trailer for awhile. Just with the stars and night sky watching over us.

When we got tired, she settled down and rested for a while. And I would go to sleep with my head buried in her thick, curly hair.

Until, of course, I heard her attempting to start Jay’s truck.

It was morning time.

The birds were chirping and I was butt ass naked, lying in the grass and dirt of the worksite when I heard the familiar roar of Jay’s engine. For a second I thought I was back in High School, hearing the engine come to life as Jay and I drove anywhere and everywhere together.

But as I looked up, I remembered where I was at. And what had happened.

The sleep I had gotten couldn’t have been more than forty or thirty minutes. But it had been the most peaceful sleep I’d had in my life, with Tara lying there beside me in my arms.

I stood up and I could see she was sitting in the truck, dressed, and trying to pull away slowly so as not to wake me. But when she saw me stand up, she tried to speed off.

But I was quick and able to reach through the driver window and grab the brake before she could pull away. My hands were over her and I looked her dead in her eyes.

She was mine now.

I think I was crazy to think I’d be able to give her back to Jay or let her go. And I know she could feel my power over her. Because I felt it, too.

“Stop,” I said forcefully.

She subverted her eyes. For the first time in her life, Tara showed no signs of loner traits to me. Instead she felt extremely submissive under my power. I guess I didn’t have to worry about being with a werebitch for the rest of my life. They aren’t as scary as I thought. Which was probably why my dad stayed with my own mom so long, because to me Werewomen had always seemed so dominant and aggressive.

But how could I not see it until now? No. They were the perfect little bitches. This force I had over Tara was a level of submissiveness I’d never felt with any Normie girl I’d been with. I should have chosen a werebitch sooner. I liked this.

But I was grateful, in a way, that I waited and was forced to pair with Tara. If the sex last night was any indicator, I was in for a very great rest of my life.

Tara kept her eyes down for a long time. She looked like a scared stray dog. One that didn’t know what to do.

My heart felt soft for her. I knew I loved her in that moment. The confusion she must have been feeling. Just like me. All this time, Tara was suffering too. I don’t know how I knew, but I could tell that her fighting our bond had been harder on her than it was for me.

But it was ok.

She was with me now.

I knew what to do.

“Wait here,” I said.

I wasn’t worried at all as I walked away and back into the work trailer we’d been in all night. Seeing the place in the light, though, made the lovemaking Tara and I had engaged in all night look just as raw and passionate as it had felt. The trailer looked like a tornado had hit everywhere but outside of it.

Oh well. I thought to myself.

I wanted to clean up, but I had to handle this thing with Tara. And that was my primary focus. I’d come back later once I took care of her.

I knew Stephanie would be the first in the office. She was always here early, before the rest of us. And she would be pissed when she saw the wreckage. But, I’d deal with her later.

I grabbed my clothes and put on my jeans, shirt, and boots. Then I headed back out.

And just like I told her to, Tara was still there when I came outside. I walked down the gravel and dirt, then got in the passenger seat like I used to when Jay would pick me up and we’d drive in his truck. Tara’s eyes were still downcast.

I knew she felt guilty. But I didn’t want her beating herself up. That’s when I noticed the ring on her finger. She was twisting it repeatedly. I didn’t even think about it when we were fucking last night.

I placed my hand on top of hers.

“Stop,” I told her gently.

And she did.

I reached out to her and kissed her.

When I pulled back, she had tears in her eyes.

“It’s going to be Ok, now,” I told her, “We’re going home. I’ll take care of everything.”

I had Tara drive us back to my place. As she drove I knew that I would have to finally fight Jay. It was long overdue. That day when I first paired with Tara, I conceded to him when I should have fought him. And then when he challenged me in front of the Pack for Tara. I should have ended this whole thing a long time ago. I kicked myself for prolonging Tara’s suffering. All the blame couldn’t be placed on her for running away from our pairing. If only I had been the man that she needed and fought for her, she and I could have had a better chance.

But my brotherhood stood in the way. I thought I had done the right thing by letting Tara go off and try to defy our laws. I realize now that was not the right choice at all. Just like the guys had said, Tara is mine. And I should have gone to claim her.

I felt a pang of guilt in my chest. Jay was my best friend. My brother. But in me there was also a stirring. So new and fresh that I was surprised to sense it.

Were there some Alpha traits in me?

To my surprise, my mom and three of my sisters were still at my trailer when Tara and I pulled up. They frantically met us in the driveway as we got out.

“Jay’s here!” My mom cried in alarm, “I called your father and the Packmaster! But I don’t know if I can stop him!”

“You need to leave!” My sister screamed at me.

“He’s going to challenge you!” One of my sisters cried.

Another sister was holding one of my nieces in her arms and tears were streaming down her face.

“Please! Go!” Tara’s voice surprised me.

I turned to her and I could see she was frightened, too.

They think this is going to be a death match. I could see it in their eyes.

I looked at all of their faces.

“Where did he go?” I asked calmly.

“He went to the site because someone told him they’d seen his truck headed there yesterday,” My mom cried.

Tara’s face contorted and she broke down in tears.

“I can’t believe this is happening!” She whispered and I watched her rock back and forth as if to soothe herself, “I ruined everything!”

She sobbed and to my surprise, my sister who was holding my niece and also crying, was the first to reach Tara before I could. She hugged her with one arm.

“No, it’s not!” She soothed her, “You were just finally following your instinct.”

Tara rested her head on the free part of my sister’s chest. As if she was the second child in my sister’s arms. I was shocked because it was the first time I’d seen Tara, who was always so distant from the other Pack bitches, let herself interact with one.

I watched as my other two sister’s comforted her, too. As well as my mother. They were all crying together.

I knew they felt like I was for sure going to die if Jay found me.

I walked back to Jay’s truck.

“What are you doing?!” My mom shouted as I got in and slammed the door.

She ran towards me as if to stop me, but I was already backing out of the driveway.

I watched as she, Tara, and my sisters chased down the gravel after me. All of them were begging me to come back with tears in their eyes. I could still see them shouting and screaming as I sped away.

This was over.

I had to end this.

The road was a blur as I sped back to the work site where I had been fucking Tara all night only a few hours ago. I knew for a fact that if Jay was there, he’d known what took place. Because he’d be able to smell both Tara and my scent mingled together.

I didn’t want to think of what was to happen.

The only person who’d probably be there to witness and tell the Pack of the story would be Steph. I know she was there by now. Probably trying to calm down an angry Jay as he waited for me to show up today for work.

I wondered which of us would walk away after the inevitable fight. I knew that there would be no holding back in this one. This was about passion, not respect. And the way Jay loved Tara…and the way I now loved her…

One of us was bound to not stop until the other was for sure out of the picture forever so that we could be with her. Because there was no way I was giving her back to him. Fuck their elopement. Fuck the fact that he’d already been fucking my bitch for forever now. Fuck all of it.

I wasn’t going to let her go back to the city with him just so he could keep her away from me for another year or two. Especially not now when I knew she could have possibly conceived after last night. I didn’t know how Jay planned to go about that one. If Tara got pregnant he would have been bound to know that it wasn’t his. Even if somehow she had decided to try to act like meeting up with me never happened.

I sped onto the site and pulled up in a hurry. Right away, I could see two cars parked outside that weren’t there before. One, I recognized as Steph’s. And the other I knew had to be Jay’s.

I hopped out of the truck. My heart was beating furiously. And I couldn’t control my breathing.

This was it.

I thought back to the years of friendship I had with Jay. Was I really going to throw it away over a forced pairing? Forget that I had already fucked her. That could be explained. The whole animal instinct and everything.

If I walked inside the work trailer and conceded again to Jay, he might let me live. He might be forgiving. And I knew Tara would go back to him. Of course she would.

I knew Jayson loved her enough to forgive Tara for what happened last night. And if she got pregnant from our night of passion, I knew Jayson loved her enough to raise her pup as his own.

I was hesitating. I had a choice to make.

Friendship or love?

I thought of Tara.

I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life getting to know her the way Jay had done when we were kids. I knew that I wanted to be near her now forever. Could I really let her leave again?

I took a deep breath.

Then I proceeded to go and enter the trailer.

“Jay!” My shout startled not just me, but the other two inside of the trailer as well.

I guess because of how aggressive I sounded, I knew I’d chosen to be ready to fight for Tara. But also, I startled the other two people in the trailer because I don’t think they were expecting me to burst in on them.

On the floor I could see Stephanie pinned to the ground with her dress hiked up. And on top of her I saw Jay holding her down, with his pants around his ankles and his dick pulling out of her just as I bust into the trailer.

I think the look of shock on all of our faces made us silent for a few minutes.

But then Steph pushed Jay off of her and pulled her dress down. She ran towards me. Her face was one of complete embarrassment.

I watched as Jay struggled to buckle his pants and stand.

“I don’t know what happened!” Stephanie finally was the one to speak.

But I knew there was something off about how she said it.

I could smell it, anyway. The scent from Jayson as he watched Steph be embarrassed about me finding them.

“He came in here looking for you and shouting that he was going to kill you! And then he just…” Steph’s voice trailed off.

I glanced at Jayson.

He looked ashamed himself, now.

I didn’t need Stephanie to finish telling me what happened because I could fill in the rest myself. Shit. I walked in on it.

Jayson and Stephanie had been forced to pair.

The trailer was still ransacked from when I was with Tara. But I could see that it was about to get torn up some more

I looked directly at Jay.

“Breeding season is almost over,” I said to him calmly, “If you want to get a pup, you’re going to have to do it now.”

“You have until 8 before all the guys get here for the day,” I continued, “Don’t wear her out too much. She still needs to work.”

I looked at Steph. Her face was crimson and flustered. But I knew the look of her eyes. Submissive. Which actually made me chuckle inside because I knew the tough cookie of a werebitch she can be.

“Have fun,” I said to them with a knowing smile and as I walked out the door I couldn’t help but add, “And don’t forget to clean up!”

I would divert my dad and the Packmaster who were probably on their way out here. And go home to calm my mom and sisters down.

Then…Tara.

Beautiful Tara.

It was finally over.

She was mine and at home.

Right where she belongs.

I’d call out of work this morning. And finally move from my trailer into the house. And focus on getting her settled into her new life that she was always meant to have.

I knew eventually we’d be turning one of the rooms into a nursery. And I wondered if our mating last night had not only bound us for good, but achieved conception.

But all I really knew is this…

There would be no fight today. Or any other day.

Just a lot of fucking.