Status: Slowly Active

You'll Be Forever Sacred

Your Words Fall Like Acid Rain.

He reached out for my hand and lightly stroked my fingers. "I've missed you." He whispered. That was it, I couldn’t take it anymore. I threw myself into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he more than willingly wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. It felt so right being in his arms. It almost made me forget all about the break up.

We sat there for a few minuets both unmoving until I could hear the quite murmur of the Leaving Song. I knew that tone anywhere. It was the same ring tone I had set up for Bill years back when we had first started dating. It had been my favourite song at the time and I had programmed it into each of our phones. I was surprised he had still kept it all this time. It made me wonder if he had ever moved on from me like I had hoped he would. With all those girls throwing themselves at him, I had thought it would be no problem whatsoever.

I pulled away realising the moment was over. He frowned and pulled the singing phone out of his pocket. He answered the call in a hushed voice, speaking quickly in German. After hanging up he signed and put it back into his pocket. "I have to go." He answered shortly frowning still. "But can you do me a favour?"

"Sure." I nodded my head while packing my things together.

"Will you meet with me again? The guys would really like to see you. We’ve all missed you so much." He must have seen my panic stricken face at the mention of the rest of the band and added, "Or maybe just you and me again, for a coffee maybe? I can pay you back for the one I – uh- spilled." He chuckled and helped me to my feet.

"Okay, that would be…" I paused trying to think of the right word, "nice." I ended shortly. He smiled, seeming pleased with my response. Just as I was about to bend down to grab my books he leaned in and lightly kissed my cheek and sprinted off. I stared after him, not sure of what to think. I couldn't lie. I had enjoyed that little moment we had shared even if it was just that, little. But then he had to go and kiss me. Didn’t he know I was still just trying to get over him? To say I was confused would be an understatement. Did I like him again? No. I couldn’t. I had promised myself I wouldn’t, not again. But he was so sweet. Though he wasn’t so sweet when he cheated, and then lied about it. How could I even be sure he still liked me in that way? He had never really mentioned getting back together in our talk. He only had said that he missed me. Friends could say they missed each other and it not mean anything. All I could be sure of was that I really needed to end these discussions in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well it's been a while. Sorry if it's suckish. xD