Jealous Orchard

10

"I thought you were going to make pizza?" I said as he flopped down on the big love chair I was sitting in.

"I was going to, but now I'm too tired to make it."

"Do you want me to make you it?"

"Wow, you could really be my bitch. This is so cool!" she said hugging me from the side.

"I'm being nice," I said grabbing the remote off the side table.

"I know. And it's adorable."

I pressed play and the opening credits of Jurassic Park came on.

"Okay, let me just tell you that this is my favorite movie, but it scares the crap out of me."

"Are you serious?" I asked trying not to smile.

"It's fine, you can laugh at me."

"No, remember I'm the bitch," I said as Morgan moved closer to me, and rested her head on my chest.

Her arms were wrapped around my waist and whenever a dinosaur went to kill someone her grip tightened around me.

Her hair was down now, and it was resting on my hand that was on her back. I couldn't help but play with her hair.

"No one ever twirls my hair," she mumbled into my chest.

"Sorry," I said dropping the strand that was between my fingers.

"No, don't stop. No ever does it because they don't want to."

So I ran my fingers through her Hair and started twisting it between my fingers.

"Are you even watching the movie now?" I asked as Morgan buried her face deeper into my chest.

"No. Let's go check out the house," she let go of me and stood up.

"My leg is asleep," I said reaching out my hands for her to help me up.

She grabbed my hands and started to back up, but I knew she couldn't lift me up so I sat up and still holding onto my hand she lead me down the hall.

"This is my parent's room," she said opening the door, and peaking in and then closing it and dragging me down the hall some more.

"This is the room Taylor sleeps in," she opened the door, and before I could look she closed it.

"Wow, slow down, girl," I said digging my heels into the carpet to stop her.

"What? They all look the same. Except mine. Mine is really cute," she said as her other hand gripped my wrist and tried to pull me.

"Okay, show this cute room." She smiled and pulled me to the last door on the right.

She opened it and I had to smile.

"Now do you believe me that my favorite color is green?" she asked finally letting go of my arm and sitting on her bed.

"I never doubted you," I said looking at her Kelly Green room.

"It used to be an intense love."

"I can see," I said looking over at her all white bed. The only thing in her room that wasn't green or white was her wooden floors. Even her bed frame was painted green with white peace signs on it.

"I have the best bed ever too, come lay on it," she said patting the spot next to her.

She was already laying on her bed looking at the ceiling. I walked over to the other side and climbed onto her bed.

"Nice right?" she rolled over and asked me.

"It is. I really like the glow in the dark stars on your ceiling. Really ad to the effects," I said placing my hand behind my head.

"I thought so," she said grabbing the covers and crawling under them.

"Are you going to bed?"

"We're going to bed."

"Goodnight," I said starting to get off her bed.

"Where are you going?"

"To my bedroom, or do you want me to wait till you fall asleep?"

"I want you to have a sleepover with me," she said lifting up the covers.

Dear god, I knew I couldn't say the pledge of Allegiance all night.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one could have been better, but tonight, I spent it flirting with a boy, so I think it's okay.

Next one will be better I promise.

Comment though, because you love me!