Jealous Orchard

24

Morgan sat to the right of me with her head resting on my shoulder. Her knees were brought up to her chest. Her purple dress was now replaced with pajama shorts and a tank top. I had on my own pants and a blink 182 shirt. We both were resting against the couch in her basement as people in front of us drank and smoke. I wrapped my right arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"Thank you," she said turning her head and pressing her lips against my shoulder.

"For what?"

"For not drinking with me tonight," she said moving her lips up to my neck.

"I wasn't really in the mood."

"Me either. I want remember this night," she said.

She pulled her blonde hair to one shoulder as she moved her legs to be in between mine. She scooted her body closer to mine and she let out a sigh. Her eyes were closed and her right arm was draped over my stomach.

I couldn't help but watch her chest rise and fall. I've tried my best to stay calm with everything going through my mind. But every time I looked at her, all I could do was imagine what I wanted to do to her.

"Brendon! Did you roofie her or what?" Adam half yelled from across the room. Taylor was hanging off of him, and trying to hold onto a cup.

Morgan's eyes opened, and she turned to look at who shouted it.

"Don't roofie me, please?" she said turning to look back at me.

"Do you seriously think he hasn't already?"

We both turned around and looked up over the couch. Ryan stood there smiling at us. Morgan was gone before I could even register it. She flung her arms around his neck.

"I'm so glad you came," she said as he patted her on the back.

"How come you don't smell like booze?" he asked giving her a strange look.

"Bren and I aren't drinking tonight," she said turning around and smiling at me.

________________________

"Bren?"

"Bren?"

I felt Morgan wrap her arms around me neck from behind. Her hands slide down my chest as she leaned forward. She kissed the side of my head as I looked over at Ryan who I was talking to.

"Give me a minute," I said turning my head to look at her.

"Meet me in my room," she whispered in my ear smiling.

She let go of me and started to walk past us up the stairs.

"You're has is so fucking white man," Ryan said laughing.

I quickly looked around to see almost everyone was sleeping. Only Spencer and his girlfriend Maddy were getting ready to sleep. Morgan and Maddy had spent the last hour realizing that they were meant to be best friends.

"What if her parents come home?" I asked mortified at the thought.

"They're all the way in LA, Brendon. They're not going to walk in on you two," he said reassuringly.

"But you might miss out if you don't get up there soon."

I nodded my head as I started to stand up.

"Wait," I smacked my head and groaned turning to look at him. "I don't have a condom."

"You didn't bring one? Are you stupid or something?"

"Apparently. Do you have one?"

"No, Brendon. I wasn't planning on sleeping with my girlfriend tonight," he said sarcastically.

"Shit, shit, shit." I shook my head.

"You know, she seems like a girl that would have one. She probably has it all planned out up there," he said.

"You think?" Hope filling my voice.

"Probably. Did she mention anything about something special?"

"I don't know! What's something special?"

"Man, you're hopeless," he said laughing.

"Just get up there," he said throwing a water bottle at me.

I quickly ducked out of the way and jogged up the stairs. My nerves getting the best of me, I had to clutch onto my stomach in attempt to stop the pain.

Her door was closed but light was peaking through the cracks. I thought about knocking, but it didn't really matter if I was going to see her naked anyways. I pushed the door open.

I tried to imagine what should would have laid out. Candles on the floor, sheer scarfs over lamps, shades closed.

She sat on her bed, with a toothbrush in her mouth. White foam was coming out of the side of her mouth as she opened it wider to brush under her tongue.

I laughed slightly realizing that I had let my imagination run wild. Why on earth would any regular girlfriend want to sleep with her boyfriend of three weeks? She darted to her bathroom and I could hear her spit the toothpaste out.

I also realized my heart beat had decreased, and breathing was easier.

She came out of her bathroom smiling.

"All of a sudden I'm not so tired anymore," she said walking over to the bed side opposite of me.

"Then why are you getting into bed?" I asked as she pulled the bedding back.

"Because I want to get cozy with you," she said scooting her body farther into the sheets.

I laughed at how our minds were in two different places tonight.

She looked at me with a puzzled face why patting the spot next to her.

"Why are you laughing?"

"It's nothing," I said shaking my head.

I walked over to the empty side of the bed and pulled back the covers.

She let out a string of giggles while she kicked her legs under the blankets.

"I'm so excited!" she exclaimed pulling my body closer to hers.

She moved to wrap her arms around my waist as her left leg moved between mine and her right one wrapped around my left. She rested her head against my chest and sighed.

"Comfortable?"

"More than ever," she mumbled.

She pressed her lips against my chest and started to giggle again.

"You're really hot."

"Uh, thanks, Morgan," I said laughing.

"Well that and temperature wise, and your heart," she pressed her ear closer to my chest. "It's beating so fast."

"Well, you made me nervous tonight," I mumbled kissing the top of her head while running my fingers through her loose hair.

"Nervous? What are you talking about, Bren?"

"It's nothing."

"You're not going to tell me?"

"It doesn't matter," I said trying ignore the subject all together.

"It's alright. You don't want to talk about it," she muttered.

She was silent after that but I knew she was awake. Every few minutes she would shift her weight and try to get comfortable.

"You're not mad at me are you?"

This got her laughing. It wasn't one of her small giggles but an actual laugh were she threw her head back onto my arm wrapped around her.

"Bren! Of course I'm not mad at you! You didn't want to say it, it's fine." She was now looking at me smiling.

She stretched her neck up and kissed me on the cheek and then on the lips, but before I could do anything else she was pulling away.

"I thought you wanted to have sex with me, and I was really nervous," I just blurted out.

At this she pulled away and stared at me with wide eyes, but she quickly went back to laughing.

Her legs untangled with mine as she rolled onto her back, to continue laughing. Her hands had moved to her stomach as she continued to laugh. It sounded like she was being tickled to death.

I sat up in the bed feeling uncomfortable, considering I didn't find it funny at all.

"Could you maybe stop laughing at me?" I asked trying to stop fidgeting under the covers.

"Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie," she said while her laughs turned into giggles.

She rolled over to look at me and pouted her lips. She quickly got on her knees and then straddled my lap.

"You're adorable, Bren." She said placing her hands on my neck and kissing my nose quickly. "But we've only been dating for three weeks."

"That's what I told Ryan! And he said he that he would come prepared," I said mumbling at the end.

"Did you?" she asked.

She raised her eyebrows at me as her hands moved from my neck down my chest. She bit her lip as she started to lean in closer.

"Well, I was so worried about the actual event, I just didn't think of what we needed."

"You forgot a condom! You're so funny!" she exclaimed leaning forward and kissing my neck.

"Well, I'm glad you find humor in this event," I mumbled.

She giggled and laid another kiss on my neck.
Her moist lips began to suck on the tender skin right below my ear.

My hands found their way to her hips as I pulled her closer to me. My hands started to run up under her shirt.

She pulled away and leaned back against my knees.

"You're so lucky you didn't drink tonight," she said before pulling her shirt over her head.

"I-uh-I," I stuttered as I stared at her in front of me.

I could feel my face heat up, the blood rushed under my skin as I watched her chest rise and fall with each breath she took. And then I realized that I was staring at her chest, and I stopped breathing.

I let out a staggered cough.

"Sorry," I said forcing myself to look at her face.

"Bren, don't be!" she said smiling.

She leaned in again and kissed my lips. I felt her tongue slide against my lip. I couldn't help myself when I let out a low moan, and my hands traveled up her stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
I tried to update this one quicker than the last one.
but my coworker and I have realized how much sexual attraction this is between us, so he takes up most of my time.

Also only like five people comment. BUT I LOVE THEM ALL FOR IT

BUT(Again)
If I don't get enough comments to statisify me, then I'll just hold out on you guys. =)

What should I be for halloween?!?!?