Jealous Orchard

3

"I'm so glad you asked me out," Susan said clingy to my arm as we entered the movies.

"Yeah me too," I said stepping up to the cashier.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Mr.Brendon, and Miss Susan," my heart just dropped into my stomach.

Knowing my luck Taylor would be here, and Taylor and Morgan go everywhere together.

I turned slightly to see Morgan and Taylor standing in matching leggings and over sized college sweatshirts. The funny thing is they most likely didn't plan it.

"Hey Taylor," Susan said turning around. "Morgan." I was taken back by the tone she used on Morgan's name.

But Morgan didn't seem to be phased. She smiled and gave a small wave to Susan.

"What movie are you two see?" Taylor asked.

"Brendon's taking me to see Spiderman 2," Susan said while her grip on my arm got tighter.

"That's nice," Taylor said slightly glaring at Susan.

You know it's awkward being in between girls that clearly don't like each other but are pretending to be nice.

"What are you two see?" I asked trying to see something.

"We're actually going-"

"Home. We just saw it." Morgan interrupted Taylor.

"Yeah, it was good."

"Oh well, we can't wait to see it. Right Brendon?" she asked starting to pull me down toward her level.

"Actually I don't really like Spiderman," I mumbled.

"Well, yeah I know, but we don't want to miss the beginning. Bye girls." Susan said waving.

"Later, Sue," Taylor said with a big smile.

If there's one thing about Susan it's that she doesn't like to be called Sue.

"Bye Taylor. Seeya Morgan." I said trying to smile without looking like a loser.

"Bye, Bren," Morgan smiled and for some reason I felt like I was about to explode with Joy.

------------------------------------

"Man that fucking blows," Adam said once I finished telling him about my date.

"I know, and the whole time I kept thinking about how she called me Bren. And no one calls me Bren, and I fucking loved it," I said into the phone as I sat in the wheelie chair at my desk.

"She'll be moaning Bren when you're doing her," Adam laughed.

"Can you not be such a sick fuck for one minute?" I asked looking to my door, just waiting for my mom to walk through.

"Dude, you need to ditch the Susan girl and get with Morgan. Call up Taylor and invite her and Morgan to hang with us."

"I can't ditch Susan, she's like in love with me, and she was all over me at the movies. I can't just dump her, I'd be labeled a pig."

"You are a pig."

"Okay so say I dump Susan, what's going to happen if Morgan doesn't like me? Then I'm girl-less when I had a girl that actually wants to jump my bones and isn't afraid to tell me," I explained on the phone as I grabbed a piece of paper and started doodling on it.

"Are you saying you want to stay with Susan?"

"I don't know, maybe that's what I should do. I mean she looks at me like anyone else, and doesn't act like anything is happening between us."

"Man, you've got to let fate happen! If you want Morgan fucking dump Susan and get that girl. You only have one year to do it. Man you need this."

"Need this? What are you talking about?"

"Brendon, when was the last time you've had a girlfriend?" I was silent on the phone. Not since freshman year and that didn't last too long.

"Yeah, you need this."

"But how am I, Brendon Urie going to date Morgan Lee, she's like something guys like me only get in their dreams."

"Ah, you dream of her. You perv."

"Okay, I can see this is going nowhere fast, so I'm gonna go."

"Call Taylor."

"You call Taylor," I said right before I hung up the phone.
-----------------------------

"You called?" I asked shocked that Adam told me we were all going out for pizza.

"Yeah, you told me to."

"I didn't think you would. I was being sarcastic," I said as I couldn't help to look at myself in the mirror.

"Do you want me to cancel? Do you really want to stay with Susan?"

"Not if I can have Morgan," I said getting on my shoes.

"This is great. Maybe this will turn out like a movie and then you two will always go to Round Table Pizza, because it will be your thing."

"You're such a dreamer."

"We should go, we're meeting them there."

"Okay. Mom," I yelled. "I'm going out for pizza I'll be back later."

I was half way out the door when my mom came flying through the living room.

"Wait, Brendon! I know who Morgan is!"

At first I didn't believe her but she did have my yearbook in her hands, and Morgan was well the only Morgan in our school.

"Morgan Lee. She has pretty long blonde hair. But the awful piercing must go. She has such a beautiful face, I don't know why she would want to put a hole in it."

"Mom! Why would you look her up?"

"Because you haven't had a love interest for awhile now. I just wanted to see who she was. But Mr. Pency saw you holding hands with Susan Miller at the movies."

"Mom, seriously stop spying on me. It was one date, that's all."

"Hm, that's not Susan thinks. She's called three times today."

"Three?" I was shocked, but Adam was laughing.

"She really likes you, Brendon. Don't go breaking her heart with this wild child."

"How do you know she's a wild child?" I questioned.

"She's giving a peace sign in her yearbook picture, Brendon. That's not something they let you do."

"Okay, Mother. I have to go." I hurried out the door before she could say another word.

Sometimes my mom can get to me, with her annoying assumptions.

"Dude, three times? You guys only went out just last night. You better end it quick, she'll be the kind of girl that chops off your dick when you break up with her."

"Oh, that really makes me want to break up with her now,"

Adam's cell phone went off.

"Hello?"

"Yeah we're almost there. Brendon's mom was hailing him questions about Susan."

"Yeah, I see you guys." With that he hung up.

I could see them both standing outside waiting for us.

Summerlin wasn't a very big town, so basically everyone grew up together, and basically know each other.

And back in their younger years Morgan and Taylor were notorious for trying to make the longest hop scotch every summer.

Adam parked his car and we both got out.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting. You know how mothers go." Adam said walking up to Taylor.

Taylor also had blonde hair, but it was a somewhat darker shade, and she also liked to keep it short but just about shoulder length. Nothing compared too Morgan's hair that went half way down her torso. Morgan and Taylor were two petite girls that could pass off as twins if they really wanted. I think if you spend enough time with someone you can start to
look like them.

"Can we go in? I'm starving," Morgan said hopping a little in place.

"Yeah, we had to take her little brother Lazar tagging with all his little friends."

"Hey, we took your brother too," Morgan laughed as she sat in a booth.

The talked like we were all best friends.

Taylor and Morgan sat together and Adam and I sat on the other side.

"How was your day, Bren?" Morgan asked once Taylor and Adam started debating about what pizza to get.

I almost stopped breathing because she called me Bren again.

"Umm, pretty lame. All I did was work."

"Where do you work?" she asked as she played with sugar packets.

"The smoothie shack."

"No way! I wanna go visit you now! I'll have to stalk you and find out your schedule but that should be fairly easy."

"Stalk me aye? Well I work tomorrow at two."

"I'll so be there," she said smiling.

"Okay you two were out of the decision making process so were getting Sausage with mushrooms."

"Okay." Morgan shrugged.

I just nodded my head to state I was fine with it.

"I hate Mushrooms."

"You told me you never had them before." Taylor and Adam were off in their our little world.

"How'd you like the ending?" I asked her.

"Ending of what?" she had on the sweet sincere smile as she questioned me.

"Of Spiderman? I thought it was lame."

"Oh, umm, yeah we actually didn't go see it."

I looked at her with a confused face. Had I heard her wrong at the movies.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank to the three that commented me!