Jealous Orchard

33

I leaned against the wall. It was covered with a yellowish floral pattern, and faintly smelt of cat. I lazily held the microphone in front of my mouth, as I yawned for the hundredth time that night.

"One more run?" Ryan asked sitting on an amp with his guitar resting in his lap.

"Really? I thought that one was good," Brent said sighing.

"No, just once more, and then we can leave. I mean it's only," he paused and looked at the old owl clock on the wall. "Holy shit. It's already nine!" he said turning toward all of us.

"Okay one more time," I said standing up straight and walking toward the rest of them.

Spencer started the beat I counted in my head as I lightly tapped my foot along with Spencer.
__________________________________

"Do you guys want to get some pizza? I'll even drive," Brent said unlocking his car.

"If you're driving, I'll go," Spencer said already opening up the side front passenger door.

"Yeah, sure," Ryan said nodding his head looking over at me.

"No can do guys. It's the big seventh month today. If I miss it, it's my head."

"And your dick," Spencer shouted out the window.

"That too probably," I agreed laughing.

"So should I not come home for awhile?" Ryan asked wagging his eyebrows at me.

I stayed silent for awhile. Taken back by the fact Ryan had called Morgan's home his own. Not that I was upset by it, but it's strange to think of your best friend sleeping twenty feet away from your girlfriend. I chuckled slightly rubbing the back of my neck. I didn't really know what to say considering her parents were in the city for the night, and didn't quite know what was going to happen tonight.

"That's a yes, now get in the car, Ryan! I'm starving!" Brent yelled, turning on his car.

"Well, umm, I might sleep over at Spencer then," Ryan said finally realizing that his comment was taken more serious than a joke.

"yeah, okay," I mumbled feeling my cheeks heat up.

I quickly walked over to my car and opened up the door. I checked myself in the mirror, just to make sure I hadn't broken out into some serious acne blotches and that I didn't have any trace of food in my teeth, even though I haven't eaten since before I brushed my teeth this morning.

I quickly sped off to Morgan's house, while spraying cologne on me, and trying to focus on the road, and not what was going to happen tonight.

I only knocked on her door twice, considering her doorbell was still broken from the summer, before I heard her feet padding down the stairs. She quickly flung the door open and then smiled at me. Her white teeth blinding, and her cheeks bunching up with how much she was smiling.

"Hello, handsome," she said taking a step forward, while reaching out to hook her thumbs in my belt loops and pull me forward. She leaned in to kiss me. The cool metal of her monroe pressed against my lip, but before I could ever fully respond, she pulled away.

"Woah, sorry for that. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever," she said smiling sheepishly.

I reached behind me to pull her wooden door shut.

"Happy seventh month," I said as the light from the outside was finally blocked, and I could actuallly look at Morgan with out a shadow being casted over her.

"Back atcha'."

She quickly walked up the stairs to the second floor and went straight to her room. For each anniversary we've watched movie in her living room, and ate pizza. I could feel my stomach tighten with each step I took and my palms started to clam up.

"Bren?" she called from her room.

Her head poked out of the door way and her long hair fell to one side of her shoulder.

"I thoughtI lost you for a second," she said opening the door wider and continueing to walk in.

I smiled slighlty at finally smelling the cheese and grease of The Round's pizza that lay on her floor. She had two paper plates laid out with napkins, and a selection of dvds piled next to her television.

"You're already prepared," I said smiling.

My stomach muscles slowly loosened, but I groaned inwardly, realizing, tonight, might not actually be the night.

"I had to be tonight. I don't know what time Ryan is coming home."

And right when she said that the muscles began to contracted and my grioned started to ache.

"Um, he said that he's sleeping at Spencer's tonight."

"Oh, well in that case, we're in no rush."

She looked over at me and smiled before sitting crossed legged on the floor, and picking a piece of pizza up.

"What movie did you pick?"
_________________________________

"You know, I thought Idependence Day wouldn't be as scary as it was when I was eight, but it is," Morgan sat from being tucked under my arm.

We had since moved from the hard wood floor, considering it wasn't the best view, or the most comfortable. Morgan was curled up next to me on her bed, with her arms wrapped securely around my waist.

"It wasn't that bad," I said shrugging.

"You jumped when the alien threw the creepy guy against the glass window! Don't deny it."

She poked my side causing my body to involunteerly jerk to the side.

"Oh, my goodness. You're ticklish? How come I was not made aware of this?" she asked sitting up on her knees.

She stared down at me with a smirk, while her hands rested on her hips.

"Well, one, so you don't tickle me, two, so don't tickle me, and three, so you don't tickle me."

Her smirk grew larger as she started to inch forward.

"Wait, wait. Before you make a rash decision to try and make my giggle and wet your bed, let me warn you that I for one am about twice your size, and don't deny it, I'm much stronger than you are." She opened her mouth to protest but I quickly hushed her. "And unless you'd like to suffer, I'd suggest you back off with that tickle stance of yours."

Her smirk falttered, but quickly returned. Her hands out in front of her with her fingers stretched out.

"You're not that strong," she mumbled before flinging her body forward and attempting to reach my sides.

But I was strong and I was in no mood to laugh till I cry at the mercy of my girlfriend. So I grabbed her wrists and leaned forward causing her to fall on her back with me hovering over her. She continued to wiggle under me. I sat on her hips knowing I wouldn't crush her that but each time she wiggled I would have to surpress a moan.

"Brendon!" she half laughed half shouted.

"Morgan, please there really is no use. You're mine, and now you have to do whatever I want," I said leaning forward and kissing the top of her head. She had stopped moving, and she had stopped laughing. She stared up at me, and her smile had softened into a small one.

She quickly leaned up and her lips were connected with mine. My hands loosened on the grip of her wrist as her head fell back to the bed.

"Brendon," she sighed. Her hand, free now, ran through my hair. pushing it out of my face for a moment, only to have it fall back down. Her nails dragged across my skin causing goosbumps to form on my forearms.

"Morgan," I mocked her.

She stayed silent for a moment before leaning up once again to kiss me.

"I love you," she whispered while slowly lowering back down.

She stared up at me. Her green eyes first wide with tenderness soon filled with fright. I stared down at her for a second and took her in. Her long blonde hair in a mess on her bed and her eyes blinking causing her long eyelashes to flutter. I was in complete shock for a moment as I tried to comprehed what she had just said to me. But I broke out into a smile as I realized I had finally gotten what I wanted. Her worried eyes soon filled with hope.

"I love you," I said before leaning down and kissing her.

She lifted her head as her hands wrapped around my neck to pull me closer.

"God! I thought I just ruined our whole relationship!" she said laughing slightly.

Her hands rested on my neck as her fingers twirled piece of my hair between her fingers.

"So, where do we go from here?" I asked leaning down to kiss her neck.

She arched her back causing her chest to press against mine. Causing her hip bones to press again mine.

Her finger tips pressed against my skin and all of a sudden it grew extremely hot, but each time she moved chills went down my spine. She tilted her to the side to catch my mouth with her. Her hands had already traveled down my back once she realized I wasn't pulling away. She pulled my shirt up over my head quickly only breaking away for a moment before sucking on my collarbone. I let out a groan. I had never left something so blissful. My eyes opened wide as the air caught in my throat. As her tongue ran over the tender skin my body pratically jolted forward.

"Dear god," I mumbled as her lips released my collar bone and moved down my chest. My hands were now planted on the bed next to her as her hands and mouth at the middle of my chest but her tongue stopped more, and the air cooled my moist skin causing me to shudder once more.

"Brendon," she paused. "Bren, are you alright? Do you want me to stop? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," she trailed off. " I don't know."

"No, no, I'm fine. No. I'm better than fine. I'm great. You're- you, you don't have to stop. It just, it felt so good," I said shuddering once more as her hand slowly slide down my chest and her finger tips grazing the skin below my hip bones.

She shimmied herself up to eye level with me once more, but quickly scrambled out from under me. She scooted herself back toward her head board and pillows and laid that.

"Come here, Bren," she said sitting up slightly.

I obeyed her crawling on top of her with my knees on either side of her. I leaned down finally realizing what I should do as I kissed her. My hands gripped her ribs as her arm pulled my back closer. I was now half laying on her and trying to not to suffacote her by supporting my my weight on one arm. But as I kissed down the neck line of her v neck my arms relaxed and my hands found it only fair to pull her shirt off as well. I tried not to stare at her lacey red bra that had been peaking through the white cotton all night. Her shallow breathing in my ear made my hands move faster to her back as she leaned up allowing me room to undo the clasp.

Her hands were already moving down to my belt as the straps of the red lacey hung lamely on her shoulders. I wanted to pull them off, but I could only concentrate on her nimble fingers pulling down my zipper. Morgan sat up right causing me to kneel higher and my jeans to fall down to my knees. My fingers hooked on the straps as they pulled them down.

She pushed her lips around mine as her arms wrapped around my waist, and my bare skin touched her bare skin.

"I love you," she hushed in my ear before my hands traveled up her thigh and unbuttoning her jeans the same way she did mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dir-tay!

Ah sorry for no warning, but it's rated R for a reason. I don't even know why I'm giving you guys this when people slack on the comments. But I'd like to thank everyone who did comment because I had planned for this chapter to be really sad, but I changed my mind because of them.

So you should thank them!

Also I skipped a head alittle, because I had to so this wouldn't turn out to be 89 million chapters long. blahblah blah. I need to shut up and goo to bed!