Jealous Orchard

34

I laid with my arms folded behind my head, staring at her ceiling. Her warm bare chest seemed to fit perfectly against my own. Her head rested in the crook of my neck and I could feel her hot breath on my neck. Her long blonde hair rested upon her bare back and each time she inhaled a few strands would fall off. I had a large smile plastered on my face as I remembered the hours before. But of course everything ends awkwardly. My cell phone went off in my back pocket, that happened to be across the room.

Morgan shifted on top of me before her arms stretched out almost hitting me in the face. But when her fingers pressed against my face she lift her head and smiled at me.

"What time is it?" she mumbled leaning her head back down and kissing my chest. I shivered slightly at the fact I was still burning up, and her lips seemed furiously cold against my skin.

"It's only twelve," I mumbled running my fingers down her back.

"I slept through the night!" she quickly sat up causing me to groan slightly as her hand rested on my stomach.

"No, no! My were suppose to be home at ten!"

I smiled up at her worried face as she tried to climb off the bed, but I quickly pulled her back toward me.

"Sweetie," I said combing my fingers through her hair. "It's dark out. It's only midnight."

She sighed and let out a small laugh.

"Sorry, I just don't think my parents would be that thrilled to see us like this," she said looking down at our exposed chest.

She smiled as her fingers ran down my skin. Her long blonde hair fell over her shoulders as she let out a laugh.

"I really didn't think this would happen," she explained blushing as she lowered herself and again laid on top of me.

"You didn't plan on stealing my virginity from me?" I asked jokingly.

She looked up at me with a confused face.

"You were a virgin? I thought...I mean you acted like you knew what you were doing," she trailed off tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. A deep blush took over her cheeks as she avoided making I contact with me.

I could feel my heart beat increase as I thought of her enjoying what had just happened, but then I thought perhaps she only enjoyed it because she was experienced.

"So, you're not a..." I trailed off as I tried to figure out if I missed something last night.

"I am! I mean I was until tonight," she said looking up at me.

"Oh, alright," I said attempting to sound collected, and not over joy with the acts I had done just a few hours ago.

"Look at that sly smile! You're such a boy," she said laughing before kissing the corner of my mouth.

"I know you only slept with me for my ass," I said pretending to pout.

"Can you blame me? It's just so-" she was cut off by my phone going off again in my back pocket across the room.

"Ugh," I groaned as it continued to go off. "I swear if it's Ryan. I'm gonna kick his ass," I said not moving from my spot.

It stopped but only two seconds later it went off again.

"Just answer it," Morgan said crawling off of me and laying on her own side of the bed.

I quickly sat up and looked around for my boxers. Which happened to be on the other side of the room. So I puffed out my chest and quickly walked to my phone.

"This isn't a nudist community!" Morgan shouted as I bent down to pick up my phone. I quickly flipped it open and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Brendon Urie! Where have you been? It is almost one in the morning, and you didn't tell us where you were!" my mother yelled into the mic of her phone.

I held it back from my ear and looked over at Morgan.

"I'm with Ryan. I've been with him all day. You knew that," I said watching Morgan gather the sheet around her body and got out of bed. She quickly walked to my boxers and came over and handed them to me.

"What are you doing though for twelve hours? I swear if you keep wasting your time with that band you'll go nowhere in life," my mother fumed into the phone.

"Come can we not have this conversation over the phone. I'm so sick of it," I demanded.

"Don't you talk back to me! I should have put my foot down when you wanted to not go to church. And we'll continue this conversation when you get home, now!"

"Fine," I grumbled clenching my teeth together and hanging up.

Morgan stood in front of me with a worried look. Even with the anger from my mother I couldn't help but stare down at Morgan's chest under the sheets.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get you in trouble," she said pressing a hand to my chest.

"You didn't do anything," I said sighing feeling the energy high I had just a few seconds ago deflate.

I quickly handed Morgan my phone before slipping on my boxers and then reaching for my abandoned jeans on the floor.

“Is your mom really mad?” she asked as I leaned forward and kiss he on the forehead.

“Yeah, but she always is,” I said looking around for my shirt.

“Behind you,” Morgan answered as if reading my mind.

I quickly turned around to grab it and toss it over my head. I turned back around to see Morgan staring at me with her green eyes wide with worry.
“I feel like a jerk for getting you in trouble,” she mumbled as took my phone back from her.

“Don’t worry. My mom thinks I’m with Ryan.”

“Yeah, but you’re with me not Ryan,” she said walking over to me before leaning her head up and kissing me.

“I love you,” she mumbled pulling away, but smiling at me.

“I love you,” I mocked before turning around and walking out of her bedroom.

I let out a frustrated sigh. I wish I was still laying in bed with Morgan, and I wish I never picked up my cell phone. I quickly pulled open her front and walked down her pathway. The brisk night air chilled my arms in comparison with the warmness in Morgan’s bedroom.

“God, I don’t want to deal with her,” I grumbled getting into my car.

I could already hear what my mother was going to say when I got home. It’s always the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I know this has taken awhile to get out, that's because I feel like know is reading this anymore. I only get about ten loyal commenters and even though I love them all it's bumming me out that no one else is. So when I'm bummed I don't update.

But I do update anything else I feel like I want to. Which means you should go read my other two stories I had just started updating. I don't know how to link a story here, and it's too at night for me to go figure it out. Sooo please go check them out one's an old Brendon Urie story that I'm trying to edit while updating.

And a neewww Ryan Ross story. That I love dearly, and you should too!