Freak

Lenna's Story

Lenna's Story

" But gypsy, I cannot part with my child, my only daughter!" The woman sobs, but the gypsy pays no attention. She snatches the child from the mother's arms not caring whether or not this woman would indeed die without her only daughter as she was claiming. "No, my sweet, innocent child!."

The woman who's name is Lenna and whom the small child belonged to screamed into the thick night air with nothing but the heavens hearing her screams, for the gypsy had already left with the girl child.

Crying, the woman who's name we have already learned, Lenna managed to crawl near the mountain cliff where about thirty minutes ago her husband had been pushed to his death. And as Lenna stood there, she could almost hear a faint voice whispering to her. 'Lenna, my dear daughter, you have failed me.'

Her mother's voice. Oh how long had she not heard her mother's sweet voice? "I have failed mother, and there is always a price to pay. You taught me that."And with those last words, Lenna jumped to join her husband's body. As she was falling down in the seemingly bottomless pit, she tore off her precious necklace, a family heirloom and flung it in the air.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes a mysterious thingy... *cue mystery music*